Sunday, July 24, 2011

Walking Past by Dash

Walking past, it seemed like you didn't notice me. I sure noticed you.

Not that the UPS store doesn't have a lot to look at, with its wall of tan, corrugated boxes, and downbeat, dressed-in-tan clerks. The couple of people in line to ship boxes or pick up their mail from their P.O. boxes, they were there too. But none of them caught my eye.

I noticed your shoes at first, the heels. Smart, clean design. The tip, the heel, both coming to what seems like effortless points, acting less "made" and more "part of" your foot. It all seemed like an extension of your legs. In the instance when I was walking out and past you, I followed those legs up, wondering what their natural conclusion looked like. Fortunately for you, at least for the attention it'd get, the skirt was there to keep everyone guessing. And the blouse. And the small jacket. All the pieces fit. The care and know-how going into your style looked effortless.

You were 10, 15 years older than me. And that made you all-the-more… you.

I heard the clerk greet you with a "Hey there, not the usual fifty boxes today?" You laughed and said "No, not quite. I have a few more to bring in." As I walked to my car, I noticed a backseat with a few boxes next to my car. I got in the driver's seat and started looking at e-mail on my phone, trying to figure out if there was an angle to position it to give me the best view of you walking back out with the least likely chance you'd notice me…

Minutes past. You came back out. I watched you walk. I really watched. Boy, did I watch.

I smiled as you rounded the car trunk. You smiled back.

Opening the back door, you paused. The boxes looked unwieldy for just one trip back in.

"Excuse me, can I give you a hand?" "Ha, would you? I didn't realized I had so many to ship." "Sure, I'd be glad to."

Getting out, I tried not to stare More. I let out a little breath.

You smiled as I stacked the boxes on one arm, using my free hand to grab the last one from the seat. You smiled again and said "Good boy." I laughed.

Pushing open the door, you said to drop them on the counter, things were pre-paid, there was no signing. "Well that cuts down on things, pre-paying. Makes it all a little faster, free up some time." "That it does. Time is something you never seem to have enough of. I always multitask anyway, always have a few things going on at once."

I pushed open the door, trying to stifle a smile. You touched my arm as you walked out. You stopped on the passenger side of your car. I let out another short breath and stared to speak. You held up a finger. Leaning in , you said "I'd like to run a quick errand. I've got a trip coming up, I have to get a prescription for the flight. You should join me." "I… what now?" "Just to the drug store? A quick trip. It'll give you a few more minutes to stare at least."

I swallowed. I'm sure I went a little red. Maybe white.

"…if you'd like the company. And this is on your way back." "I would like the company. And it is."

Managing a smile, I nodded. You walked around the car, I gripped the passenger door handle, looking over. You reached the driver's side, looked over at me, widening your eyes. You paused. "Oh… right, yes…"

I moved around and opened your door, giving a polite laugh at my misstep. You did not laugh back. Closing your doors, I rolled my eyes.

Sitting down beside you, I tried again not to stare. Tried. YOu looked over, I smiled again. You did not.

As we pulled forward to merge with the oncoming traffic, I clicked my seatbelt in place.

"I'm surprised, you seemed a bit more… on point." "What's that now? On point for what?" "For knowing how to behave. For knowing your place."

This time I was sure I was red. "My place? My place… in the car?" I started to taste cotton, I couldn't believe I'd actually gotten in the car and started to flame out before we got into traffic….

"Your place." You pointed to your lap. "Right now, your place is here."

"…my place is where?"

"Wow. Are you simple? Can you listen?"

"…yes, of course. Listen to what?"

You sighed. We pulled into traffic.

"Unbuckle your seatbelt. And get in your place."

I felt myself pulse. Things slowed down. I indadvertedly put my lower lip under my upper lip. I exhaled.

"I don't know what you mean. You want me to.."

"You have a hard time listening. Get in your place. Now. I won't ask again."

Your nostrils flared a little. I felt myself pulse again.

Unbuckling the seatbelt, I slid towards you. We had pulled to a light, stopping. I leaned over the armrest, eyes on yours. You turned to me, putting your hand on my neck, pushing my head down. I had to crawl over more, my midsection on the armrest, legs pushing a little against the passenger door.

The car lurched forward again.

My face was in your lap. I tried not to breath too heavily. I just stared forward. With your left hand, you raised your skirt to your waistline. I exhaled audibly. You pushed my head down into you.

"Go slow."

I swallowed hard, I was also sure it was audible. I started kissing, tasting cotton on my lips. I tried to keep my eyes open.

As I kissed, I felt the start and stop at lights. I looked up to see if there was somebody in the lane beside me and heard "No. Get in your place," and felt your hand on the top of my head. I lowered it back down. I pressed into the armrest, my pants getting damp.

It felt like hours of driving, though I'm sure it was minutes. I kept kissing slowly, pushing out a little with my lips. As we drove, I started to speed up. You cupped my chin, and shook my head "no." I slowed down again.

"Use your tongue." I paused again, feeling the steering wheel on my ear. Extending my tongue, I lapped at you. I could hear my heart beat in my ears.

We stopped again. I heard your electric window roll down. You gave the pharmacist your name. I stopped cold. "Continue, please." I extended my tongue again, feeling your inner thigh. Puckering, I lapped with lips and tongue.

"In a moment, you'll stop when I tell you. Act like you're sleeping, head to the side, look comfortable. Have your body relaxed." I nodded.

As the engine idled, I pushed into you. You still didn't make a sound.

"Okay, pause. Lean your head in." I stopped, swallowed.

"Hi there. Thanks for working this in today. Hmm? Oh, he's had the worst day, he just passed out. That'll teach him to start drinking at 10…" You laughed, and pulled away from the window.

"Resume please." I turned back into you, licking and kissing.

As we drove, I kept inhaling you. The seat, your clothes, your skin, I'd made everything damp, at least I thought I had. My nose keep pressing in, feeling a mix of fabric and skin. It was so hard to not speed up. So hard.

I shifted, rubbing against the arm rest. I stiffened my tongue, holding it between my teeth, bobbing up and down. Again what felt like hours must have been minutes.

The car came to a stop. I felt my shoulders move as i inhaled. I began lapping faster.

"That'll do." You put your hand down in front of my face, your nails on my cheek. I lifted up. You nodded, adjusting your skirt back down. I sat up fully, trying to cover my waist with my shirt. We were back at the UPS store.

You gestured to the door. Exhaling, I exited the car. I looked back into the car, tracing up from your legs again. "Thank you for your help. Good boy." "…you're welcome."

I closed the door, staring as you drove back into traffic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment