Saturday, July 16, 2011

Confession By Calim

It was a saturday night and me and afew friends had gathered together to watch a movie.
After a lot of laughing, commenting and a few bottles of wine one of the girls suggested we play truth or dare.
Everyone jumped right in and after a few rounds it turned out to be a very kinky truth and dare. I say kinky because it was certainly the most kinky game I had ever engaged in within a group, I witnessed hot kisses, dirty confessions, even mutual masturbation, but the top hadn’t quite been reached yet. One of the girls, the same one who suggested we play in the first place and is quite a known kinkster in that group. and i had talked privately a few times about my submissive side. So it was her turn to spin the notorious bottle and it was my luck that she hit me, of course I wasn’t thinking too much of it, we all were a little drunk and oh well how bad could it reallyt get?. It seemed much worse than I could have imagined! So i picked dare of course in high hopes to get some naughty action with one of the girls. She, however, had other things in mind and blatantly dared me to suck one of the guys cocks. First there was laughter, then silence as she kept staring at me daringly, then the suggested guy got up and undid his pants screamin “hell yeah why the fuck not?”.My heart was racing and I even felt anger. I wanted to punch him at that very moment. Then She learned close to me and whispeerd "go on you dont want to disappoint me do you?".
...
I really didn’t know what was hitting me, but the next thing i noticed this guy’s cock hanging I nfront of my face. I couldn’t look up to him I was too humilated already, so i kept my eyes on his dick. It was quite long and thick, this guy was blessed by nature for sure, next i just took it in my hand, stroking it slow and the next thing I felt a girl’s fingers run through my hair from the back of my head, pushing it slight forward. My lips parted as if by command and locked around his thick shaft. i remember hearing him groan and the next few minutes were half blurry from the alcohol and the slopping sound my mouth made around his throbbing cock. All around me everything else everything was quiet, everyone seemed deeply into the action almost trance like, I could feel his veins pulsing against my lips and i even tasted some of his precum mixing with my saliva. He groaned louder and he got tense that’s where I came back to my own senses and let his cock out of my mouth and just in time as he was spurting his big, thick, sticky load right over my face. He went back to his place, it was still quiet and I couldn’t look at anyone, I was so humiliated and still unsure what happened. Next thing, i wanted get up but the same girl took my hand into hers and She her head "don’t wash it off yet” She said. Then she giggled and started spinning the bottle again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment