Saturday, July 9, 2011

For Violet By Eva Eames

I wanted to write a tribute to Violet Darkstone for one reason: because I think she is simply one of the most spectacular women I've ever met. First off, she is a kick ass Domme with a wicked sense of humour and also happens to be drop dead sexy. Her imagination with subs is inspiring and more than once I've stopped dead in my tracks listening to her verbally work one over. If you want to learn, watch Violet. She has been a great teacher without even knowing it, to me and to many others. Bookended with her dominance is a softness, kindness, and sweetness that is somehow not surprising: a lovely contrast. She's an intellectual, a great reader, a feminist, and someone, amazingly, also has the technical know how to build some pretty spectacular femdom furniture. Violet is who I want to be when I growup, someone who has managed to not let her strength crush out her softness, who is saavy without being cynical, and who approaches everything and everyone with an open heart. I am proud to call her my friend and so grateful she has stood by my side here at Dominion. I love you Violet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment