Saturday, July 16, 2011

Play Party By Russell

I have recently been going to munches and play parties at the urging of my Mistress and here is a recap of my first party.

I have removed the names as a courtesy but the characters are a Senior Male Dom and his submissive who was playing switch for the night.

I arrived at 6 pm with my bag with some shorts, towel and a t-shirt.
I was wearing plain black trousers sort of like Khakis, black boxer briefs, black t-shirt, and a button up black pin-stripe shirt and I was probably one of the best dressed men there, levis and t-shirts were the norm.

The dungeon, contained the following: Large Dog Kennel with mat, Several black steel frames which looked like small boxes, a padded spanking horse, St Andrews cross, a large steel frame for suspension, several padded boards with strategic cut-outs to be used for the suspension frame, a large padded table with eye hooks. All equipment had a hard mat under them for any spilled fluids.
The floor was covered in a sponge type tile you might find in a childrens play area. There were several chairs interspaced between the equipment which had clean white towels on them so they could be used for aftercare. The room had normal height ceilings with track lights installed pointing at the major pieces of equipment allowing them to be lit and the remainder of the dungeon in shadow.
As the doors were locked there were close to 20 people there, many I had met from the previous meetings but many new faces. I was the only first time attendee which brought quite a few bits of teasing from all of them (All good natured) the group was by far very friendly and eager to engage me in talk.
We all sat down and mingled a bit as we ate dinner and then we had the business meeting
When this was over it was announced that the dungeon was open and then I was asked to step into the safe area with a Senior Board member. We spent some time reviewing the dungeon rules and some etiquette about not interrupting scenes etc… and then asked if I had any questions before we headed back into the party.
A few people had changed into lingerie some of the female subs were topless and just socializing and playing grab ass with others but the dungeon was empty still. I grabbed a drink and was wandering about until I felt a hand reach around me and grab my nipple under my shirt and our host was behind me laughing as he twisted a bit. That broke the ice and we ended up talking for around 30 minutes about myself and my history, medical issues likes , dislikes, limits and he spoke about himself.

At the end of the talk he bluntly asked me if I was there to observe or did I want to participate. I would say that half the group only observed during the evening, many of these were older couples who seemed senior in the group they were observant but quiet.
I told him that I very much wanted to participate but I also didn’t want to jump into something that I had no knowledge of. He told me he understood and after a bit his submissive came up to me with and he remarked that She had been wanting to work on some dominating skills and he asked if I would allow her to do some easy things. I said we could try it and see how it goes I changed into my shorts and went into the dungeon where we were taught how to tie rope cuffs on each other, we brought out a toy bag and went through the items, floggers different sizes and weights, pegs, rope, some slappers and straps.

At this time I will admit I was very much entranced in the situation, She then asked if I would allow myself to be tied to the St. Andrews Cross so she could work on her flogger skills a bit and I said yes.

At this time the 3 of us were the only ones in the play area and I could tell that many in the crowd were watching me to see how I would react but in truth I didn’t even think of them. As he showed his submissive how to secure my wrist and check circulation and such and all the time he was massaging my back and telling me softly how to use the safe words and how to ask for help and that if at any time I wanted to stop or slow down to tell him. He also gave me a small rubber ball to hold telling me that if the ball dropped the scene would end.

She took a flogger with very straight and narrow tails and started brushing my back with it tickling and running her hand right behind it warming up my skin
she did this for a bit and after a bit she would press her chest against my back making me shiver., this went on for some minutes then she started working it a bit harder

After a bit she swapped over to a heavier flogger and started on my back again, laying the stokes from the shoulder parallel to my spine in alternating fashion. Left and right.

I felt like I was floating I had my chin resting in the top the x on the cross

I looked back behind me and saw the whole group was watching us, then she grabbed me by the back of my hair and whispered in my ear “Who told you to turn your head”
She started to get some wrap around on my shoulders to my cheek and neck and then He stopped her , She complained the flogger was too heavy for her and then Shadow took the flogger and laid several heavy hits on me …deep resonating thumps I felt all through my chest

He then told her to take off my shorts and slide them down my leg and she untied one leg to allow them to fall to the ground leaving me naked in front of the crowd.and my cock was just below the where the x of the cross came together
He switched to a stingier flogger and started covering my backside from my shoulders to my thighs these were like cat claws raking on my back. when he had covered my back, he told his submissive to rub me down.
My skin was so sensitive it felt like a sunburn.

Again he came to me and this time he went behind the cross and told me to look into his eyes and he again asked me if I was ok. at that time he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back making me face him and he called me a slut and told me to beg for the next strokes.

When I begged him to keep beating me , he brought over another Dom and they both went at me with the floggers until I think they got tired

There were other scenes going on at this time so I was hearing other subs crying screaming, squealing and such, it all added to the atmosphere
He then came to me and said I needed to rest for a bit, he lowered my hands so I was hugging the cross.

His submissive came behind the cross and we talked for a bit she kept pressing her cheek into my hand which turned me on and getting me hard.

As I was relaxing the next thing I knew I was being tapped by a leather slapper on my balls just fun little taps my cock got rock hard and She laughed asking if I liked it

I nodded and said very much Miss

The next half hour was CBT She put on the pins and stretched the balls with her hand. Then she took the slapper and used them to slap off the pins from my balls

She then moved up to my nipples and placed pins on them and twisted with her fingers and I was on my toes in pain She left them on for a few minutes until the sting went away and then she played the number game telling me to get ready she would take them off on the count of 5

She then would take them off on 3 or 5 or 7 and when she pulled them off she immediately grabbed the nipples with her fingers and pulled and fuck that hurt and then she kissed them and soothed them a bit

It was at this point that they untied me and walked me to the chair, gave me a bottle of water and they both spent about ten minutes with me asking me if I was ok and discussing the scene.
I was on the cross for about 90 minutes all together and it seemed like 10 minutes
So that was my adventure I am sure there are things I am forgetting but there was so much I can only remember the highlights

0 comments:

Post a Comment