Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trouble By Lady Tora

It is masquerade night at the fetish club I belong to; my favourite event. A chance to wear a dress I would normally not get to. Long, high slit black satin, with not only a plunging neckline, showing off my breasts and my navel, but also a low cut back, showing off the cleavage of my ass. Paired with killer spike stilettos and a peacock feather mask, I feel dangerous and looking for trouble.

I move my way through the dungeon and various playrooms, hearing the odd moan and pausing to peek in, intent on finding the dance floor. The music pulses through the walls as I get closer and closer, making my blood hum with anticipation and excitement. I round the corner and step onto the floor, immediately surrounded by bodies in various stages of dress or undress as the case may be. I move slowly through, searching out either a familiar body or enough space that I can stake out a spot on the floor to actually dance.

From across the way, a form catches the corner of my eye and I turn to get a better look at what has gotten my attention. I stop breathing for a moment and I swear my heart skipped a beat as I focus on the tall, dark haired, man who seems to have paused to watch me too. He wears nothing but a simple black mask, a black leather collar, and a pair of black cotton boxer briefs that hug his form and leave nothing to the imagination.

I must have licked my lips because he gives me a smirk and arches an eyebrow. I glare back and flash him a predatory smile. He blushes and immediately lowers his eyes, remembering his place. I wonder if he is a new house slave because I am pretty sure I have never seen him wandering around before tonight. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to think and remember if I know who he is.

The mood of the music changes, switching to dance club high intensity and I open my eyes to find he is stealing a glance up at me; probably to see if I am still watching him. Sparks ignite between us and my heart begins to beat in tempo with the song playing; fast and hard. My breathing quickens and the crowd seems to swell and move, pushing us toward each other but also to the outskirts of the dance floor where the shadows lurk.

I push him against the nearest wall, pinning his hands as his sides as I press myself against him, my lips finding his in a possessive kiss. I take and claim him without so much as a word. He returns the kiss with equal passion and I feel his cock harden and press against my stomach. We grind in rhythm to the music, kissing, biting, clawing at each other like two crazed animals in heat. I wanted trouble and I most certainly found it in this stranger.

I turn and pull him around so that I am now with my back against the wall. I hook a finger in the ring at the front of his collar and pull his head slowly down my body, silently commanding that he lick, kiss and bite, whatever skin of mine is exposed before he kneels before me. I lean against the wall and flash him a smirk as I raise the hem of my dress, exposing more of my legs, then my thighs. I tug on the collar again, pulling him forward, letting my dress fall back down, trapping him underneath it.

He immediately takes the hint and his nose nuzzles my thighs even more apart and brushes against my clit. I gasp and bite my lower lip to suppress a deep moan although with the music as loud as it is, I doubt anyone would hear, let alone notice. I lift one of my legs and leaning back even more against the wall, bracing myself, I hook it over his shoulder, pulling him even closer, demanding that he pleasure me with his mouth and tongue. He doesn't hesitate, his tongue lapping eagerly at my pussy, tasting me. It probes and licks, moving between my slit and my clit, making me moan and grind my hips, my eyes closed.

I tighten my leg over his shoulder, digging the heel of my shoe into the flesh of his back, pulling him even more into me. Pleasure burns through me like a wild fire, threatening to consume me. I pulse and quake as my climax starts. I gasp for air, feeling like my lungs are scorched. I collapse against the wall, grasping at it for support, panting. My eyes stay closed, savouring the feel of the aftershocks of my orgasm still making me tingle from head to toe.

The song ends and I open my eyes, still panting. But I am not against the wall. I am still in the spot I was when I first caught sight of Trouble. He gives me a knowing smirk and disappears into the crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment