Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tribute To Mistress Kivrin by Shy

Tribute to Mistress Kivrin:

On that fateful night in February, 2010 you walked into my life using just one word. That one word has meant so much to me, and over the past 16 months has turned into so much more. During the past 16 months you have made me blissfully happy every single day, even if we are not together. The way that you conduct yourself has caused me to reflect on my life, and in turn has changed it in so many positive ways. Your effect on me has been so meaningful, so substantial, there is really no way that I can properly thank you for all that you have done for me with the exception of continuing in my service to you as best as I possibly can. Our existence here in our own little world is both deep and meaningful. It makes me completely fulfilled, and my only hope, my only wish, is that I fulfill you every bit as much as you fulfill me.

You are, without a doubt, the most wonderful woman that I have ever met. First and foremost you are a most caring person, always considering the feelings and needs of other people. You are loving, sensual, erotic, and downright beautiful, both on the inside and on the outside. You are funny, you are cheerful, your giggle and laughter sends shivers down my spine, your voice makes me melt each and every time, and the love in that voice of yours means the absolute world to me.

You are a cherished member of the Dominion, respected and loved by all. Your generous, playful, and fun-loving nature has endeared youself to all there, and they are truly blessed and fortunate when you grace us all with your presence.

We have shared so much together, so many wonderful times, so many close and intimate moments. Each of those moments holds a special place in my heart, and I often find myself thinking about them, and a soft smile comes across my mouth. We have endured the most wonderful of times, and even some difficult ones as well...but the cornerstone of our relationship is how we can work through them with the wonderful communication that we have established, which is a true reflection of your integrity and character that you display on a consistent basis.

Mistress, I love you from the bottom of my heart, my mind, and my soul. Your love for me, and your protection and guidance of me has been the greatest gift a boy could ever receive from his Mistress. On this day, when the staff of the Dominion is being honored, take so much pride in what you have become on here, what we have become, and what we have built together.

I will leave you all with a message sent to me shortly after we became one.

Mine,

I want you to know what this time with you has done, thus far. First, I want to protect you, there are so many unknowns. I want to guide you, expand you, push you to the very core of your limits and then just a bit past that. I want your body and soul to ache for more. To ignite that fire inside you and fan it to a level so hot, it 'almost' consumes you. I will take pleasure in this to a point you may at times feel is too much, or maybe even a slightly cruel. I'll cultivate your fear, using it to teach you the betrayal of your body versus your mind as you salivate, hungering for me inescapably. You'll beg for mercy, plead for sexual release, panting...lingering. A long journey ahead we have, my slut. Slowly, you will learn it's that trust we build and each place I take you, will only leave you craving more. You will be that perfect gentleman when I wish it and the dirtiest raw whore when... I... wish it. The lick of my whip will become like a drug to you, unable to be sated. You'll make mistakes, I'll correct you... punishing if need be... this will be the only part of your growth I will not take any joy in. Simply having you at my feet sends and almost intoxicating fire through me, a myriad of directions to take you.... carefully, slowly I plot them out, loving how you will just 'go' in an instant...oh the pleasure and pain I will inflict. Each day a new opportunity to make you more and more, Mine.

*GrinPounceHuggles*

You truly are my everything!!

Lovingly, your boy, always and forever.

shy

0 comments:

Post a Comment