Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dominion Noir By Anonymous Domme

Day One
The Gold lettering on the office door had tarnished.
It looked more like brass.
I guess that was appropriate, my agency practice was more brass than gold too.
Detective’s in this burg are a dime a dozen.
There is a correspondence to the amount of crime that goes around.
Like any profession, there were high rollers, blue collar workers and stiffs.
My practice….such as it was, was more like….day labor.
Sporadic, unpredictable and the pay scale varied with the client.
At the moment, I was in a bit of a ……slump.
I hadn’t had a paying client cross my threshold in weeks.
I had been drinking my lunch and was just settling back with my feet on the desk when I heard the tap tap tap of high heels in the hall.
She entered without knocking, turned and locked the door behind her.
She was tall, blond and stacked.
She stood looking down at me like she’d never seen a three day bender before.
I stared back at her, gave her the old up and down.
I took my time as there was plenty to see.
The shoes were expensive, maybe Stiletto Moody’s.
The legs were long and curved the way Picasso could draw a line in the sand.
Long and smooth and with nicely dimpled knees.
The skirt was short….short enough to explain the catch in my breath.
I hiccupped a small breath to kick start my heart and forced myself to keep looking up.
The hips lead back to where I could just glimpse the curve of a perfect ass.
The kind of bottom that would cup perfectly in your hands.
The waist was thin but not anorexic; you could tell there was taut muscle there.
Further up…through the ample cleavage which distracted me for a small eternity was her face.
Ahhhh, angels weep to see a face like that. They know that type of perfection should only happen in heaven.
Big blue eyes, wide smile from generous lips all framed by cascades of long blond hair.
I noticed her lips were moving….OH…..she was speaking.
I took a moment to get my ears and brain coordinated and start listening instead of just staring.
Apparently she was a member of the Dominion….some sort of club she said.
Open membership, but…a specialized clientele. Whatever.
A friend of hers was missing….a….special friend she said.
She wanted my help in finding him.
He was last seen kneeling by her chair a week ago….I didn’t quite get that part…but she hadn’t seen him in a week.
She said that was unusual….that he was always there and wouldn’t have left without speaking to her.
Something had to be wrong….and…..could I find him.
Well…missing persons wasn’t exactly my forte`, but…when she held out a roll of Lindens….I began to feel a certain expertise seep into my resume.
I said I’d look into it for a retainer and expenses. She agreed, friended me and said to IM her as soon as I found anything. She passed me an LM and said I needed to be careful.
I told her I had been to Gor and back unarmed and was still in one piece…I didn’t think there would be much to worry about in a girls club.
She just smiled over her shoulder as she walked to the door and I could hear her tinkling laugh fade down the hall.
I decided to finish the bottle and get an early start the next morning. I tilted back my chair and contemplated the easy money to come.

Day 2
My memory of that evening is a little fuzzy, but….the next day is clear…..I woke up later than planned and tip toed as quietly as possible over to the sink in the john in the back corner of the office. The sound of my shoes clacking on the floor echoed like dropped bowling balls to my Jack Daniels enhanced hearing. Silence was the order of the day. I gently splashed water on my face as the sink filled, then impulsively put my face down into the icy water. The cold was…..invigorating….and restored a modicum of brain function as well as rinsed open my eyes which I discovered had developed an aversion to bright light over night.
Memory of the previous evening seeped in like one of those highlite reels at the cinema. Relevant pieces flickered to life…dame…money…missing person…Dominion!
I moaned and held my head as I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.
I found the landmark tucked in my hatband…and headed over to check out this….Dominion.
Landed next to a courtyard, big rock pile mansion with the doors locked.
I bought a ticket for $250, made a note to charge that back to the client.
I noticed a small group of people sitting and kneeling around in an open area.
Decided to do a little of what we in the trade call…..investigating.
I sidled up next to a tall chick with an Aussie accent and said “Hello Doll”.
Now, I’m not real clear on what happened next, the “Jack” was still occupying the majority of my small capillaries.
But….from what I’ve pieced together….she seems to have objected to something I said.
Then, several of her lady friends jumped in…and before I could shout "5th amendment", I was in a cage with a gag in my mouth and minus all my clothes and a bunch of loonies shouting….”Time for Trials”
Now, I been known to bend the rules occasionally in an emergency…but I basically believe in due process and the rules of law.
This however…seemed to be …something else.
I hand walked my self up the wall to a standing position and minced over to the cell door.
Outside stood a tall female officer, blond hair…piercing blue eyes…low cut uniform…and a vicious looking pump shotgun.
I mumbled around my gag that I had been railroaded, and wanted a lawyer.
She just looked back at me and said “Relax, you’ll get one”
I leaned my throbbing head against the cool cell bars, closed my eyes…and waited.
I could see through the bars that we were in another open area that had been set up with chairs facing a podium area. There were a couple of cop cars parked to the side…I presumed others of the sims constabulary were in the crowd.
I heard someone shouting over the crowd…”Court is now in session, honorable judgery on the bench…bring out the first prisoner.”
I felt the cell doors opening and half fell out of the cell, the guard pushed me in the back with her shotgun toward a carpeted area in the middle of the crowd.
To the side by a small desk with a keg of Budweiser attached kneeled someone with a resigned smile on her face. She smiled up to me and whispered “I’m your attorney, would you like a brew now…or do you want to wait til after you’re convicted?”
I stared back at her and was about to respond when I heard the judge say…”What is this fucktard accused of?”
I turned toward the podium, but then heard from behind me a chorus of accusations….from “insolence”, to “ignorance” to “He doesn’t like carrots and refuses to take it up the ass!”
I admit….I was a little confused by that last charge.
As the pandemonium subsided, I heard off to the side…a calm voice say…”Your judgery, I would like to make an accusation that I believe…is most important.”
The courtyard fell silent as someone stood from the front row seats…my mouth fell open as I recognized the dame that had come to my office and started this whole thing.
“Judgery…Dominion sisters…you all recognize the defendant…He has been my loyal submissive for over a year….at this time…I would like to accuse him of being……………..missing”
I think it was at this point I started to think that maybe there was something wrong with my hearing.
I know the Jack was still swirling in my veins…but…what the hell was she talking about?
I was standing right here…and…submissive…what was that?…who was she?…what was going on here?
She continued…”Your judgery…a week ago in the courtyard…one of the ladies had suspended her sub over a nice campfire and we were all sitting around on logs roasting marshmallows and chatting as he whined. Well, my boy there was by my side…and made an unfortunate comment about my…age…upon which I requested that my boy take the place over the campfire for a while. This was approved and he was hung up for roasting. I then decided that perhaps he would be better stewed, a Mistress present said no problem and promptly rezed a nice stew pot on the fire. It all worked well…except…my boy was hanging a little low and kept hitting his head on the iron stew pot edge. We all thought it quite amusing…the hollow boinging sound was pleasant, and continued our conversations. After a while…late in the evening…we broke up and all logged to our homes.
It was the next day I began to notice the problem…my boy logged on…but did not IM or come to me.
He did not answer my IM’s. This continued for several days and I began to worry that something had happened to him. With the help of a few…uh…technically inclined ladies here…I finally tracked him down to a seedy sim and a decrepit building. He has apparently set himself up as a detective….hahahahha. He couldn’t find his a**…well, never mind. Yesterday, I went to his office and requested his help in finding my missing sub and gave him the motivation to come here…what you see before you is…mine…and I want him back. That is his avi….but he is missing. I fear…that the constant banging of his head on the stew pot has caused an unfortunate rearrangement of his brain pixels and given him amnesia.
I fell to my knees at this preposterous story, at a loss to begin to figure it out.
In the back ground I heard a mixture of comments…”oh, you poor girl”…”inconsiderate bastard”…”fucktard”…
I got the feeling that this was not a jury sympathetic to the defendant, stole a look at my attorney…she was snoring and drooling on her desk.
Behind me now, the judgery spoke up…Bailiff…please approach the bench.
The judge and the tall blond guard spoke in whispers for a while.
Then the judge announced that she had consulted with the magic 8 ball she kept by her podium and decided that because therapy and treatment was such an expensive and time consuming process that she decreed a more expedient solution to the problem.
During this announcement, I had not noticed the officer approaching me from behind until I saw from the corner of my eye the shotgun butt swinging toward my head.
I awoke later that evening, kneeling next to my beautiful Mistress…a slight ringing in my ears…but otherwise feeling fine. She said we would be going by and closing down that filthy office later.
I felt that I had been having a bad dream…but was happy to be back with my Dominion family.
I chatted with everyone…though some of them looked at me oddly.
Madi thanked me for not spoiling her 100% conviction record.
The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment