Saturday, July 30, 2011

Anonymous Confession

Clothes Pins, a Camera, chastity cage, and the edge

Recently my Miss was in a particular mood. Her day had not gone as planned and was polished off by some events in second life. All this added up to this sub doing their best to not only comfort her, but also not give her anymore stress. One of my rules from my Miss is that my orgasms belong to her or my real life partner.

On this night my Miss asked if I was locked in my chastity cage for the night. Something she requires whenever it is possible. I respond I was not. Within 2 seconds she said to go put it on right then and there. It didn’t take long and I was well confined in the device.

My Miss loves sounds. She loves to hear the moans and whimpers of pleasure and pleasurable pain. There was still a feeling of intensity in her voice. I can’t recall the exact moment, but she wanted me to put clothes pins on my nipples and tug on them. In her commanding voice she said you better be obeying. Before long we were using Skype. She could see me, but she would not permit me to see her….yet. This was a first in our relationship. We have talked on Skype voice, but never used the camera. The video started
.
I was vulnerable before her, naked, clothes pins on my nipples and my now hard cock caged. Her voice filling my ears with her commands “tug harder, harder, then take them off, put them on your balls, tug on them”.

Then she turned her camera on. She is so beautiful, I could see the devilish grin on her face as she watched me squirm and obey. It only turned me on more. She continued her teasing even offering me little glances of her beautiful breast. Cupping them and smiling at me. She had me, she controlled me, and I was her toy.

“Take it off” meaning the cage she said. My last orgasm to this point was 6 days earlier. I thought tonight my Miss would have mercy on me. “Stroke slowly” she said “put the clothes pins on the tip” she added. It felt so good. She just grinned their on the camera and teased me.
The pins came off and she told me “stroke hard and fast, but to stop right at the edge, do not cum”. On the brink, I stopped, I took my hands off.

Then, her soft lips parted, hoping she would say finish and cum for her, she uttered the words…. “Lock it back up”. There would be no release for me. I was shaking and fumbling, standing there naked on camera fighting the cage. With much frustration I battled my hard cock to secure the evil cage once more around it. I don’t know when I will be given another chance, but seeing her pleasure and joy makes it completely worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment