Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mistress By Anonymous

Ok I was asked to give you this by a friend of mine who is a Mistress at Dominion and wants to submit something for the special FemDay Confession session but wishes to remain anonymous. She plans on attending so maybe you will be able to get her to confession she wrote it after it is read. It was written as a tease to her boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would love to be woken with your face between my thighs. I would wrap my legs around your shoulders, arch my back and thrust up hips. Yes my fingers would be in your hair and my voice husky as I tell you where to lick and suck, how hard, how deep, how long. I am very wet now and could just imagine how wet I would be with your tongue and mouth on me; your face would be coated with my juice. I can imagine you having issue breathing as I push your head into me more, my hips grinding and thrusting, and my heels digging into your back as my thighs press against your head. Oh I would have so much trouble not to cum like that. I would squirm and whimper, my toes curling and my legs tingling as the pleasure would course and surge through me. I would have to claw and push at you to stop and then lay there panting for a moment. What exquisite torture and teasing it would be.
I would love to push you onto the floor on all fours, the collar around your neck, the attached leash in my one hand while the other hand kneads and digs into the flesh of your ass. I would tug on the leash to force your head up once in a while as a finger probes your ass hole. I would growl and demand that you admit how much of a slut you are, wanting me to fuck you. I would insert a vibrating butt plug, warning you to let it come out, giving you a slap on one cheek to really remind you what would happen. My free hand would slip between your thighs, massaging your balls, stroking your cock as the plug vibrates inside of you and I keep the leash taunt, holding your head up, your back arched. I wonder how much you could take before you would beg me to stop so you wouldn't cum. I wonder how much sooner it would be if I told you to stand before me with the plug still in. I would sit on the edge of the bed, telling you to put your hands behind your neck, reminding you to make sure the plug doesn't come out as I suck and lick at your cock. One hand would massage your scrotum while the other would occasionally tug the leash, jerking your forward so you thrust into my mouth more. Again, how much would you be able to take before you begged me to stop or let you cum.
And now with you lying on your bed, your thick cock hard and throbbing, begging me to come ride you, take you, claim you once again as all Mine. I would slowly sink onto you, my warm, very wet pussy enveloping you, sucking you in deeper, tightening around you, squeezing you, reminding you that you belong to me, exist to please me. I would not move at first, savouring the feel of you inside of me again. Oh you would feel so good. I can feel your hands move over my body, caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples, making me gasp and moan, but I still won't move my hips, just keeping you buried deep in me, feeling us pulse with each other. My eyes would never leave yours as I feel your hands move to my hips. You squirm and push on my hips, trying to get me to move on you, to fuck you, making your cock thrust in and out of me. But I don't move still. Instead I grab your wrists and leaning forward so that you slide out of me just a bit, I pin your hands at your sides. I would growl and remind you that you are mine; I decide when and how I want to use you. My lips would find yours in a slow but possessive kiss. As my tongue probes your mouth and I lick your lips, I slowly begin to move my hips, making you slide slow and steady in and out of me.
I would quake with pleasure as I not only tease you but myself as well. I would growl and bite at your lips if you tried to move, commanding that you remain still. I wonder how long either of us could take such teasing before one of us would lose control. If it was you, I would imagine you losing yourself completely and breaking free of my grasp so that you could flip me onto my back, your cock thrusting in and out of me as your mouth ravages my neck and breasts. I can imagine you fucking me hard and strong, your need for me overwhelming, begging me to let you cum, to show me how much you want to be mine. I would purr against your ear that you indeed belong to me and always will. I imagine you giving one last hard, pounding thrust, your fingers digging into the flesh of my hips and your teeth sinking into my neck as you finally climax. Thick streams of your cum exploding and spraying the walls of my pussy, flooding me with your seed. You would collapse against me, panting and whimpering and I would savour your weight pushing me into the bed. I would caress your back, shoulders and hair, purring against your ear, MINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment