Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Secret Love Affair By Leasha

My Secret Love affair……….uncovered.

You’re their whenever I need you, whenever I want you, desire you, crave you. Tucked away, safe, in our secret recess, away from the harsh frost of this world.

You tease me with your presence, taunting me with your creamy soft textured skin .the luscious lines and furrows creating seamless wonderful patents, I can’t resist the urge to touch them, make them mine.

Tip toing my finger across the cool smoothness that is your skin, my heart flutters. Unable am I to hold back my lust for you any longer. The moment comes finally I place you to my lips, the icy touch of your skin tingles across my lips, stirring, awakening my soul.

The passion you deliver weakens my reserve I hunger for more of your flavour, more of your silky cool texture, more of your touch caressing my tongue.
I can hold back no more, hungrily, devouring your sweet contents, each flicker of my tongue filling my heart and soul with a deep comfort, your taste engulfing me consoling me from the harsh day.

I lay comforted, contented deep within my soul. My hands clasped around you or secret affair over for another day.


And that’s why, the girl loves cookies and cream ice cream……….

0 comments:

Post a Comment