Saturday, July 2, 2011

House Mistress By Miss Destiny

House Mistress by Destiny Teardrop

Being a House Mistress at a fetish club is fun, but it’s exhausting, it’s a good ego booster, but it’s also a good leveller. Real live human bodies interacting with each other, minds meeting and clashing, bodies doing things you didn’t know they could do or didn’t want them to do!
This is how it goes…
I arrive early, leaving the late morning sunshine behind me as I step into the darkness of the club. I’m already wearing my long, black, satin skirt, corset and lacey jacket. I slip off my flats and don my heels. Putting on my heels puts me in the mood, as if I’m adopting a role. Strange how that can happen, just with a pair of heels.
I find a spot in the staff area and put down my bag of toys. The house Slave, Colin, gets me a Diet Coke. Caffeine is important, alcohol is a no-no for me here. I watch him return, admiring his leather harness and G string. As I sip the first Diet Coke of many that I will consume that afternoon, I watchRich, our resident Dom DJ pu the finishing touches to his set.
The equipment is being set up: a St. Andrews Cross, a spanking horse and bench, two cages, an A frame, the wax play area, the electro play area, the school room area….I feel my stomach tighten a little at the prospect of some fun later.
I look around at the amazing people, the staff I work with and smile. They are a truly diverse and fabulous group: Tall, short, thin, fat, old, young, male, female….and all as kinky as each other – yay!
People start to arrive. They stand around, watching, soaking up the atmosphere, the music begins…and so does the fun. As always the males far outweigh the females and I can tell that I am the only female dominant here, as usual. I like that, but it also means that I’m quite in demand and sometimes the subs go away wanting, but there is only one of me and even I can’t play with a succession of strangers for five hours straight!
Anyhow, to get things going, I hook my leash to Colin’s collar and tell him to crawl as I tug him along to the spanking bench. He nod and mutters ‘Yes Mistress’ in obedience and follows dutifully behind me. I feel eyes watching me. Looking up, I see several single males, watching. Several are dressed in women’s clothing, one is a school girl complete with pigtails and a gymslip, the other has on a pale blue pinafore, frilly knickers and a nappy(diaper). Yet another is wearing stockings and suspenders and a pink wig.
I order my house slave over the bench and begin to rub his plump bottom. It feels cool to the touch, but I know that soon it will be red and burning. I smile to myself as I begin to spank him in time to the music. I stop periodically to check he’s okay and remind him to raise his hand if he wants me to stop at any time. Soon I’m working his arse well and it’s reddening up nicely as I change to the crop, then the paddle and really get into my stride. After a short while, I stop, order him to his knees and he kisses my feet, then I send him to get me another Diet Coke!
Later, I go and speak to the lone subs who are vying for my attention. We talk about their fetishes, why they are at the club, if they want to play, how hard or soft etc and again I realise that this is about me serving them, but you know something, I don’t really mind too much. They are, after all, putting their absolute faith and trust in me and exposing themselves to a complete stranger. Nevertheless, it is very different from being in private, with my own boy, having him do exactly what I want him to do .
One young male is standing alone, dressed in a shirt and pants, he looks nervous. I talk to him and find out this is his first time at a club. He is submissive, wants to play, but is not sure what he wants. He’s new to the scene and just wants to try some light play. We talk further, discuss the need for safe words/signals and I take him to a dark corner and order him to strip to his underpants. I blindfold and cuff him then run my long nails all over his chest and back, slowly, occasionally applying a little more pressure, then I breath into his ear, ‘ do you like that, boy?’, to which he answers in the affirmative. I can see from the bulge in his underpants that he does indeed like it! He tells me that he is interested in CBT – joy to my ears! I grasp his erection in my hand and squeeze hard. He gasps, I smile and feel my clitoris begin throb a little . I’m enjoying this new, fresh, submissive. Bending him over, I run my hands over his back and arse, then under and between his legs, I grip his balls and twist…he cries out, I let go, he pants loudly. Feeling his cock, I see that this is indeed something that turns him on immensely. ‘Ready to go up a gear?’ I whisper in his ear? ‘Yes Miss, please’ he murmurs.
The rest of the club seems to be remote from me now, somewhere in the distance, as my focus is solely on the boy in my hands. My panties are moist and my heart beats rapidly.
I take my flogger and caress his body with the long leathery tail, dragging it slowly across his back and shoulders, I see the goose bumps on his skin as he visibly shudders. Next, I bend down and begin to lightly pat his balls, he jumps slightly with every tap, his jumps a little more noticeably the harder I spank him. Next, I get my crop and start with little taps on his shaft, increasing in pace and volume until I am striking the head of his cock quite firmly. He cries out and yelps. I pause, he breathes deeply. I whisper, ‘ okay?’ he can only nod at this point….his mind is way off in subspace. His cock leaks precum as I work his scrotum in my palm, squeezing, holding, caressing, then twisting sharply. He groans, whimpers and yelps in turn. Finally I order him to stand and give him several swift and harsh strokes of the crop along his erect shaft. He falls to his knees. I remove the blindfold and cuffs hold him close to me, his head buried in my stomach as he calms down and his breathing regulates.
I’m worried that I have hurt him….I tilt his chin up towards me, looking at him I enquire, ‘Was that too much?’ his eyes are wet with tears, ‘N…n..no…’ he stammers, ‘it was amazing…Mistress…..’. I smile and tell him to get dressed. I need to play with others, there is a queue, as usual. As I turn to go, he says, ‘Miss…how can I get in touch with you?’ I simply smile and tell him to come back next time.
Next I talk to an older guy, the one wearing the baby blue pinafore and diaper. He explains that he has to wear the diaper for a medical condition which he has had since birth, something to do with chromosomes, I forget the name. I nod, trying to look sympathetic. He tells me that he is 56, single, no children, and nobody has ever been able to accept him with his condition. He lives alone, alone with his fetishes, alone with his incontinence. I am overwhelmed with concern for him and also with admiration that he has the courage to come here, dressed as he is, knowing that here is the only place where he is safe to be himself and say, ‘this is me’.
He tells me that he really wants to be spanked on the bottom and the back of his legs. I take him to the spanking bench and tell him to lay over it, he does as he’s told and I pull down his frilly knickers, then his plastic pants, then his diaper. I tenderly rub his bottom, then begin to hand spank it, next I spank the back of his legs, he jumps a little. I pause, check he is okay, and continue. I stop shortly afterwards, pull up his underwear and diaper and he turns to me and hugs me tight. I feel his body shake as he sobs, ‘thank you, thank you so much Mistress’. He is reluctant to let me go. I gently lead him back to his seat and we sit down together, his head on my lap as he cries and tells me that he hasn’t been spanked for ten years. He tells me that his mother used to spank the back of his legs and that to him, spanking means love. He tells me that he feels loved for the first time in years and now I cry too.
Today I made someone lonely feel loved. That’s enough for me. Whatever else happens, I will leave the club today feeling good.
So yes, being a House Mistress is fun, it’s exciting, but moreover, to be in a position to give people that kind of pleasure is a privilege that I value highly and do not take for granted. It’s not like owning a boy to myself, the dynamic is very different, but I am a people pleaser, so for me it’s very rewarding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment