Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tribute To Miss Maddie by Kees

Tribute to Miss Maddie

William Wallace once said "Every man dies. Not every man really lives."; and making me live is really What Miss Madeleine has done for me.

Any man, or any one for that matter wants to live, not only to his or her potential, but to the core of his of her being. Today i want to share with you all the greatness of finding someone that enables you in these needs, Miss Maddy.

Miss Maddie is a the most wonderfull Mistress any boy could wish for; She is perfectly understanding when her butt get pinched and i apologize on behalf of the squirrel that probably did it(i know it wasn't me). And she is also wonderfully supportive when it comes to the parts of life i struggle with. She offers support when she can help and a shoulder when she can not.And it rarely comes to the shoulder.

Of course there are other features required of good Mistress, such as having a strong hand. And i can testify she has one. When she was here last fall i had an incredible time feeling alive, not only my butt, but my soul as well. And what can a boy want but a satisfied soul.

So hereby i give my tribute to the incredeble Mistress Miss Maddie has been to me. I hope you will always be there to make me live.
I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment