Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer By Cats

Tribute to Mistress Summer.

One bright day I was strolling through a moss padded lush field. A rainbow of flowers shone with delight toward the warming sun. As i walked a sparkle caught my eye. I turned towards it and knelt down and with my hands parted the grass. There she was! a bright shining diamond surrounded by beautiful flowers of all makes and designs.

This is how I would describe my Mistress. A one of a kind, perfectly rounded individual. A special find. A caring soul which through her real life helps the needy. She's smart, funny, sexy, articulate, demanding, strong and moody. A perfect mix of all the right attributes.

She has a heart of gold and compassion flows through her veins. She knows what she wants and goes after it. She is an amazing woman. She lights up any room she enters. She lights up my life. She has a nice bite, but can calm the tidal waters of any ocean.

So I picked up this diamond, held it tight in the palm of my hand hoping to never loose this special gem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment