Saturday, July 9, 2011

Maisy Dollinger By Russell

When I was asked to write a tribute to my Mistress Maisy Dollinger I felt a real sense of pride as I am always proud to share how special this Esteemed Lady of the Dominion is to me.

Mistress Maisy introduced me to the Dominion shortly after the Sims opened and even after 2 years we still enjoy coming here because of the special people who seems to congregate and share their lives.
It didn’t take long before Mistress was asked to come on to the staff at Dominion, She portrays such a sense of class, sophistication, British Charm and as I have often told her “You are wise beyond your years”
You will often find Mistress Maisy sitting in the circle either entertaining her friends and tormenting subs or speaking about the latest SL fashion.
What many people don’t realize about Mistress Maisy is that as she sits talking, she is often behind the scenes assisting new Ladies and new subs giving them advice and even Lindens at times.
Mistress Maisy has often been teased about spending so much money on the Slave Auctions and just giving the boy away, I often laugh with her as she drives up the price and starts a bidding war. She doesn’t do it to just buy a boy she does it as her way of giving back to the Dominion and assisting in a financial way.
As her boy I know for a fact that she has shown such conviction and loyalty to certain people that they should feel themselves blessed to have her as a friend or advocate.
I can spend hours telling each of you how much this lady brings to my life and how she has helped me through personal struggles, but those of you that have spent time with this Esteemed Lady probably already know how special she is.
Miss Eva asked me to keep this short so I will stop now and only suggest to everyone, if Mistress Maisy hasn’t crossed your path yet , go out of your way to meet her.
You won’t ever regret it

0 comments:

Post a Comment