Saturday, July 9, 2011

Miss Janice By Eva Eames

Janice Jupiter is perhaps one of the kindest and most considerate people I know, and also someone who is probably cringing listening to this, because she is so damned modest and unassuming. I've known Janice for well over two years now and have been amazed by her dedication and care for the community, be it running our fantastic Art Gallery, or her amazing photo shoots for FEMDOM Magazine. But more than this I appreciate her common sense and all of the fun and good humour she brings to everything. I love her fashion tips, her wisecracks at our dances, and how well she can take a good ribbing, never mind give back as good as she gets. Janice has been such a force in this community but never in a way that demands any attention. She's stealth baby. I love her for her sense of fun and big heart, her utter lack of bullshit, her flirtation with pink hair, her committment phobia, her love of the latest fashion trend, her expertise in shopping, and how she can distill a situation down to one smart ass remark. Is there anyone else like Miss Janice Jupiter? I think not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment