Sunday, July 24, 2011

Road Trip By Alexith!

Road Trip!
------------------------------

Over the past few months, I have been on a scary, intoxicating and excellent adventure with my Mistress. From our first tempestuous face to face meeting, where Mistress terrorised me with a remote controlled cock ring in a crowded restaurant, Mistress has been leading me, with many little steps and some giant ones, toward an in-the-flesh D/s relationship.

I don’t know how other subbies who have made that transition feel, but from my point of view it’s funny the things I’ve only been able to learn “in my body” about submission.
Things such as:
- High heels are bloody hard, and should be considered tools of torture
- Getting spanked when the room is cold is a lot worse
- Licking cum off a carpet results in a surprising amount of grit on your tongue
- It’s hard to make eye contact with my Mistress after being spanked to the point of tears, but when I do it’s like looking at the sun.

So this confession is about an experience I had recently with my Mistress where I learnt, deep within my body, what submission tastes, sounds and above all FEELS like.

My experience opens with me sitting next to my Mistress in Her cute blue car, screaming along a highway. We are bound for the Great Ocean Road in Melbourne. I am beyond excited because it is our first road trip together. I can’t believe my luck as I gaze out at the beautiful scenery, equal parts content and thrilled to be the boy who gets to be sitting there. I suddenly realise that She is driving … well.. like a Domme. I watch her weave through traffic and smile to myself as Mistress imperiously decides to ignore a road sign. I’m in bliss, listening to Mistress sing along to her CDs, Queen of the Open Road. I’m in the middle of gazing at the ocean, content in my boyish daydreams, when Mistress, in the way only She can, made my day get a whole lot more real.

“Get your cock out”.

I turn to Mistress, and open my mouth and close it again.

“I…..you mean.. now Mistress?” I respond, feeling my face flush hot and red

Mistress doesn’t even respond, but just glances sideways at me, and I see that now all too familiar “don’t fuck with me” look.

My hands are shaking as I unzip myself and pull my kind of frightened cock out.

“Like this Mistress?” I stammer, immediately realising that in a multiverse of infinite possibilities, I may just have uttered the single most lame possible question that could possibly be asked. I feel my face go from pink to livid beetroot.

For a flash of a moment I find myself wishing yet again that I could be some kind of uber smoothe subby boy, and utter some dry and wittily self deprecating remark, kind of like a subby James Bond. But no I am now stuck with my plaintive “like this Mistress?”

Mistress glances over at the sight of me looking at her for approval with my cock sticking out of my jeans, and I kind of read the word “smirks” on Mistress’s face, just as I might see it in SL.

This is not my proudest moment!

“Get it hard and keep it hard” she orders me firmly but serenely, returning her eyes to the road.

And as the stunning view faded into irrelevance, I closed my eyes and did as I was told. I made myself hard for Mistress and stayed that way as the miles ticked by, taking myself to the edge and pulling back over and over and over.

I felt helpless, exposed and impossibly aroused as I opened my eyes occasionally to glance at the traffic so close to us, or to look sidelong at Mistress to see if She was watching this spectacle of me abusing myself for Her pleasure.

Usually She wasn’t watching, seeming blissfully unaware of my deep humiliation, but occasionally I would glance across and see Her taking a look at me, a smirk curling at the corner of Her mouth.

Yet again, I feel completely undone by my naivety. I’m completely shocked and in subspace to learn, in my body, what a D/s road trip feels like.

I'm shocked as Mistress suddenly pulls over in a carpark to get a drink of water.

"stay here. stay hard" she tells me serenely, before closing the door and leaving me in the car on my own.

I watch Mistress walk away in the side mirror suddenly feeling very alone. I grip my cock feeling completely mortified as I stroke, staying hard as Mistress instructed. Scared to move too much, I slowly turn my head and am horrified to see an old man sleeping in the car right next to me. i stare at him in a horror of embarassment. His head is lolled over and his face is turned in my direction. I realise that if he woke up he would be staring right at me, and the view he would be presented with on waking would be of me staring back at him while jerking off. This, I realise, may come as a somewhat unpleasant surprise to him.

My imagination goes crazy, and i play out this whole scenario of the poor old guy waking up and having some kind of spasm, leading to my subsequent arrest and imprisonment. Not surprisingly, this makes it a little difficult to stay hard and in the moment, but I strategically place my shirt over the offending area and keep going, determined to give Mistress what She asks for. When she finally returns i'm in a heightened state of shame and arousal and our journey continues.

My helpless horny struggle is taken to a whole new level as Mistress casually reaches across and swats my hand away from my cock and grips it as her possession, stroking and slapping my cock as She sees fit, all the while singing in perfect accompaniment to the music playing on Her car’s stereo.

I realise, with equal parts awe and terror, that I am in big trouble. My Mistress can multi task driving, singing and intense CBT without raising a sweat.

I, by contrast, am extremely sweaty and beg to lower my window so I can stick my head out into the cold air like a dog and cool off.

My mouth opens, but I am only capable of groaning, whimpering and sighing as I watch helplessly while Mistress strokes and slaps me as the miles fly by.

Finally I can stand it no longer and I beg Mistress to please be allowed to cum. I gaze at Her earnestly, watching that beautiful smirk as I beg like a bitch for release from my torment of rigid futility.

Finally she sighs and tells me to get some tissues, and my heart soars. Oh my god, sweet blessed release after all these miles of driving along the edge of my own personal cliff of horniness. I can’t wait to drive off the edge and I scramble pathetically to grab the tissues, now completely beyond embarrassment and only puppyishly eager at the thought of cumming into tissues in Mistress’s car on command.

Slowly and theatrically Mistress counts, and I wait in an agony, like Pavlov’s horny bitch in heat, for Mistress to reach that blessed number 3 that means I can finally explode in complicated bliss.

The scenery whizzing by is just a blur as I wait in agony and humility for my moment.

“one….two… two and a half“

And the pathetic thing.. no the truly theatrically tragic thing is… I am actually surprised, actually shocked and dismayed to the point of tears when Mistress laughs and tells me to put it away.

“noooooooo” I groan in utter helplessness, clutching my tragically un-inseminated tissues in apoplectic frustration. But, fighting back the impulse to pout, I do as I am told, struggling painfully to stuff my now rigid and throbbing cock back into my jeans, while Mistress sings in perfect pitch to Alanis Morrissette.

As I said before, it’s amazing what can only be learnt in the body about submission.

On my amazing and wonderful road trip with Mistress I learnt, deep in my body, what it means to TRULY expect the unexpected. If you think edging by time is bad, wait until you do it by kilometres!


0 comments:

Post a Comment