Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Mistress, A Silly Ode by Heather

My words will never be as beautiful as her words were about me. But.. I'll give it my best shot.

My Mistress is beautiful. Inside and out. Three months ago I never had expected to sit at her feet, wearing her collar, having the honor of calling her Mistress.

Time is a strange thing. It can make a minute last a lifetime, and make a year seem like it lasted only a second.

My time with Mistress is amazing. Three months went by fast, and yet it feels like our journey together has just begun.

When I first saw Mistress, I was still owned. Owned by people that weren't around, that stopped caring. I couldn't let go, I clung on.

Mistress was there, as she always is. She listened, she let me cry on her shoulder, she allowed me to be angry, to be hurt. Slowly, bit by bit, she put me back together.

My Mistress is beautiful. People talk and whisper behind your back. How fast time went by, and how little time we took. What some people don't understand .. is that you cannot change the way the heart works.

I feel blessed and honored to be in your presence. I feel blessed for knowing you and even more blessed for being yours.

Mistress,

You restored my happiness, made me feel things I thought were burried too deep down to ever feel again. I hate to let you down, I hate to do wrong by you. You raise my spirit, make me smile and chuckle and blush fiercly when it comes to pillow talk.

You are filled with fire and love. Your heart is huge, I envy it. You have more compassion than at times you should have, but either way, I cherish your heart, for it is beautiful.

I could blab on and on about how precious you are to me. How hard it is to find the words, because seriously they are hard to find. So I stole a poem from the internet .. and put a little creative thought to it. Don't tell anyone :)

My Mistress, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

So today, I want to say, officially and shit:

I love You Mistress Cera.

*hands you a tissue just in case*

0 comments:

Post a Comment