Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adieu By Lady Eloise

Dear Dominion,
It is with heavy heart that I write this. With even heavier heart that this must be a sudden decision that I feel necessary to share with you all, my SL family.
I have loved my time in this lovely virtual world we call Second Life. I have made friends and contacts, touched and been touched, felt sisters I've never had, and been accepted for who I am. I've been comfortable here, and have developed my inner character, expanded my soul, bared it and felt the gift of grace through your kindnesses.

I have loved being on staff here, first as an instant Lady of The Dominion 9.29.08, Esteemed Lady of the Dominion, 5.26.09 and to my honor, High Mistress on 11.18.09. I cherish these titles.

I cherish my friends, and love Evangeline Eames for seeing something in me, and taking a chance with my friendship and faith. Being your Dominion DJ, was the most exciting privilege I've artistically expressed and it was always an exquisite experience for me, getting to play dedication to those who love each other, from my turntable, to your hearts. IT was my crack, so addictive and satisfying.

Recently, my RL has had an overwhelming crisis. My MIL was diagnosed last week with Melanoma of the Brain, and lung cancer. IT hit us out of the blue, and she might have three months to live. * at the present time, she may not make it til the weekend* At the same time, my Mother- who lives with me was told her kidneys are functioning at only 10%. She will begin Dialysis in 5 weeks. My Grandparents- who raised me, at 96 and 91 want to move to be closer to us, ( 200) miles, and live the rest of their lives nearby. My MIL's bucketlist is to see my stepdaughter married. I am planning a rushed wedding and prepping for whatever company will invade our home. My husband is one of 9 children, and they are all extremely close. Also, my husband's company is on strike, and he must work 14-16 hour days. I can not spread myself any thinner dear friends, and because of this obligation I must bid SL adieu. I can not do one more thing outside of my family, and I know you all understand this.

Also, my MIL has asked that we all revisit our personal faith and believes. Many of you know, I'm a preachers kid. I have promised to renew my faith, and live with my convictions.

I can't do both and not be a hypocrite. It is a challenge, but I have to do this for myself. I love my boy Watts, and as close as we are, he fully understands and supports my decision.

To my friends, I want to say a few words. To Lady Christy, you have been a joy to know, a source of incredible example, and I appreciate the kindness you and Epi have shown me all the way back from OWK. You will be missed
.
To the incredible Joie Arai, I admire your beauty, your conviction, your passion and your sweet side. I've luckily been privy to it, and I appreciate your kindness. I will miss your giggle and your voice. When I see a redhead, I will think of you. Eroyan, I will always think of you when I hear "These Hands", keep loving your Mistress, she is an amazing lady.

To Zarita Shan and Maisy Dollinger, I will never, never forget the way you two stood up for me, held out your arms, and loved me for me. You both are true friends and I can not thank you enough for loving me as I am. Alex and Russell, you are both so special to me, please take care of your ladies, they are so rare. Russell, meeting you in RL was one of my favorite memories ever, and I will always remember that lunch as being so perfect and for being so supportative.
To my musical muse, Miss Janice Jupiter, I love you.. your style and kindness, your support with my music, and your beautiful photography. I will miss you lovely lady. To Violet Darkstone, such an intelligent woman, and so heartfelt and kind. I love your voice, wear your tiara in the bathtub, you are lovely!Derek, when I became sick and had to leave SL on medical leave, you sent me the most kind letter. I'll never forget that. To Gabrielle Rhapsody, I love your grace and giving heart, I admire you so much, I will miss you.

I'm close to many Esteemed ladies, Jadey, my twin sister, you know my heart, what's in it and you've kept my secrets safe. I love you. Pete and Bish, take care of this marvelous woman, how lucky you both are. Jadey, please look after my Watts. I trust you with his heart.
Summah- Summer- my darling funk soul sister, I will always be your Fag Hag.. I love you. Cats, you lucky thing never forget to honor your lady with your favorite music. Miyani, I will miss your flirty self, and the way we always saw eye to eye on etiquette. Crissy, you NEVER missed a set, a show, always a supporter of whatever I did, what you don't know is I'm your fan. Thank you for believing in me.
Kivrin, I think you are the most beautiful soul. My bubble bath sister. I love how alike we are, your * warmgrins* made my socks roll up and down, you are such a girly girl.. I love you.

To the Dominion girls club-- whom I refer to as
THE REAL D WORD, I admire the strength and intregrity of
you all. Zaira, the next time you are in Texas, come see me, I hate I missed you the first time. You are lovely. Heather,
what a talented and incredible person you are, Take good Care of Lady Cera, you two are gorgeous together. I wish you both the best and know you've both got the love to lift each other up. Madi, you've grown so much, I'm so proud of you, keep looking forward and don't forget to glimspe yourself in the mirror and remember what an amazing person you are.
I've said it so it must be true! winks* Leasha, you have the
sweetest and dearest heart, full of love and affection, I wish you happiness and the best luck with your nursing career.
Gia, I can not say enough about you. You amaze me all the
time, your brilliance and drive, attention to detail and spirit move me. You have such a rare quality about you, I feel with all I am that you will make a difference in the lifes of whomever you help, whomever you love and I wish you a lifetime of green apples and love. And, if you are in Texas, come and stay with us, I'll feed you well.

To Wheels, I wish you good health and I hope you find that
everlasting love you seek, you have the most generous
heart, and beautiful eyes. Thank you for loving me as I am.
To Gregie, Van, and Rothko, love Eva as hard as you can, she is so amazing.. and you three are so lucky. Gregie, thank you for always helping me no matter what the task is. You are lovely and talented, and I wish you the best- but wait, you have it in Miss Eva. To Silk, thank you for all your kindness and your beautiful voice. Thank you for calling me that day to let me know you were alright, so I could tell Destiny. That was so thoughtful. To Mr. Maz, I am such a fan. You are magnificient, your talent is so epic, and you are so humble. Thank you for all your hard work, and your beautiful artwork. I appreciate you so much. Hanna, my neighbor, you are amazing, funny, and such a good sport. I hope you come visit me if you are in Dallas... open invite. Hylarks, keep pushing forward, I wish you luck with your new open roads, and I wish you happiness.

My darling DJ friends.. Miss Pamela Emmonds, you are the bomb diggity, an amazingly funny and talented person. I love how quick you are.. and how kind. To Siofra, you go girl.. how talented you are, how learned and special. I love your sets, and how precious your heart is. Thank you for loving me as I am, and for encouraging me. Miss Sue Rozen, I love mySue, and I miss you, always a beautiful voice, a sweet chuckle and so brilliant.

Strahl, keep up the incredible work, you are an amazing young man. I dig The Strahl. You've got the right stuff.

My friend Raffi, I love your genuiness, and your heart. You've been my friend through thick and thin, I wish you love to you and Mylene. To Ty Oddfellow, how eloquent and kind you've been to me. Thank you for your advice and friendship, I value both. To Persephony, thank you for allowing me to participate in your collaring, I wish you both loyalty and love, and true happiness. Ravenous, such strength and beauty, Thank you for considering me your friend, its been my honor.. I will never forget your confession, and how you included me. I was so humbled.
To Mo, thank you for loving me as I am.. you have such an incredible generosity in your heart, and are so talented. I love your style, and I will miss your accent.

To Maddie Broome, I just love you. I love your heart, and your Southerness, I love that you always have the right thing to say and your fierce - do the right thing- attitude. I will always want you in my corner, and I've had the privilege of designing something just for you, seeing that on your RL photo.. took my breath away. You are so beautiful. Thank you for the bourbon balls, they make you dream if you eat one before bedtime.

My friend Destiny.. thank you for loving me as I am. In SL and RL, thank you for holding my hand from time to time, and for gracing my home. You must come back to Texas to see me... I'm holding your pink suitcase randsome. I love you.

and Finally, to my darling friend Eva, thank you for believing in me, for loving me as I am and as I hope to be. Thank you for believing in me enough to make me part of your life, and for trusting me with your faith. You never let me down, and you always amaze me. Thank you for your love, advice and humor, for allowing me to come back to Dominion after I was so ill, and for taking a chance on a chick from Texas.. with too many accessories. I will miss you so much, but I know you understand what I'm about to go through. Eva, what you've accomplished in your young life is breathtaking, you do it with such devotion and love, I admire you so, you are in my heart, the price above rubies.

And, to my boy Watts.. who has always believed in me, never let me down and loved me for me.. I will miss you most of all. I will miss dancing in your strong arms, picking out bizarre outfits for you to wear, that you cheerfully wore to please me, and the depth of your love and devotion. I will miss you most, I love you. Never forget our songs, and turn to Miss Jade and Miss Roxy when you need to. They understand and will hold your hand.

Thank you Dominion, thank you for loving me as I am, some of you may hate me, and are glad to see me go, some of you-- I hope more- than some will miss me. All in all, lift your glass and cheers.. "To the Dominion".. rock on! Don't be sad, rejoyce in the love we all have together. If you want to email me, you can IM me from Fetlife. I will get it.

All my love,
Eloise Mureaux

Siofra, please play the song " Everybody Hurts" by Tina Arena for us to hear, it is the right song from my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment