Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outed By Anonymous

Anonymous, Outed.

I am…”Anonymous”.
I have written a dozen stories for confessions.
They were all…95% fiction.
I have decided you should finally hear a little about the real me.
The story you are about to hear…is 90%...true.

It was summer, a long hot summer as sometimes happens in Denver.
I had been married for about15 years.
I loved my husband, life was good…we had a beautiful 10 year old daughter.
We had worked together for a long time in property management.
We worked for separate companies now.
But, at the time we worked together we had a young employee named Kevin.
We hired him for minor maintenance while he was in High School.
We had known him now for over 10 years.
He had graduated from college and was now a successful computer programmer.

We met often, ate together, played board games, computer games, tennis…just hung out.
After one such evening, Kevin had gone….and I was apparently sitting looking…pensive.
While my husband sat looking at me, drinking a glass of wine and stareing at me.
Finally he asked the question… the conversation I had been…avoiding.
The old…”whats wrong” question.
I said the obvious…”nothing, nothings wrong….everything’s great.”
And it was…really….there was nothing wrong…that I could put my finger on.
But…among my husbands other abilities, was the ability to tell when I was…prevaricating.
Even if I didn’t know I was doing it.
So…he spent the better part of the evening…wheedling, and prying, and questioning…til finally…I broke down and admitted what I had been hiding from myself.
I was….a….little….smitten with Kevin. That’s all, just….having a little interior fantasy of him…..and….me….and…………..my husband.
It was just fantasy…mind tricks to ….occasionally…replay and imagine.
He just looked at me….smiled….and laughed a little.
He held me and said…”its ok, really…it’s ok…I’ve occasionally had Christy Brinkley invade my thoughts.”
We laughed it off, went to bed…and he completely took my mind off the conversation.

It was three weeks later, mid September on my birthday that I came home from work.
Hubby met me at the door with a kiss and a single rose…as he had for all my birthdays.
He had taken our daughter to my sisters for the weekend.
I changed, and we went to my favorite Italian restaurant for dinner, then to a movie.
I have no memory of what the movie was about, but…it was a lovely evening.
We came back home, it was late and we had planned a small drive in the mountains the next day.
We went up to our 2nd floor bedroom and after the usual ablutions climbed under the covers.
Hubby leaned over me and kissed me and I began to feel those warm sensations.
Then, he leaned up on his elbow and said…”wait…I forgot!…your birthday present!”
It’s in the closet…wait here…I’ll get it.
He hopped out of bed and went to the walk in closet, opened the door and stepped inside.
I lay back on the pillows wondering what extravagance he had gotten me this year.
I had been hinting about a variety of things for weeks.
I lay with my eyes half open as he came walking back to the bed…his hands were empty.
I laughed and said, you couldn’t find it in there in the dark?
He murmured back to me, no…I’ve got it right here behind me…and he stepped aside.
Revealing Kevin, young…muscled…curly haired Kevin standing as naked as my husband by the bed.
I started to say something…but…discovered…I seemed to have lost my voice.
Hubby indicated the left side of the bed and said to Kevin that’s your side…I like the right.
As Kevin lifted the covers and slipped onto the bed…hubby walked around and slid under the other side.
I was suddenly wide awake…and found I had developed a stutter. I sat up, holding the blanket in front of me.
I looked left…I looked right…left, right, left, right…..
I managed to gargle up a strangled….uhhhhh.
Hubby just reached up from his reclined position placed his hand on my left breast and pulled me back down.
He then leaned up over me…looked momentarily up at Kevin…and whispered to me…Happy Birthday darling.

Now…I have considered ending my story here…after all…you can all guess how it progressed from there.
Or…maybe you can’t.
And…I do know this audience…so…I’ll go on just a little bit further.

They were oh so gentle; I was oh so…flustered.
At first I just lay and let them dictate the action…I was the canvas and they were the painters.
And…it was…marvelous.
I guess I need to point out that neither of my boys was gay; they did nothing with each other.
But…they were also not…shy…the extent of their…co-operation…was stimulating.
My husband began kissing me…one hand behind my neck, the other on my breast.
Then…I felt another hand stroking my stomach.
Then my husband leaned up and slid his hand down to my thigh, as Kevin leaned up and began to kiss me.
My mind scattered…I noticed as my husband began to stroke lightly between my legs, but…the world was beginning to spin.
I may have lost track, there were hands moving everywhere, lips sucking, moans…I was panting.
It was dark….I lost track…someone was kissing me and tweaking my nipples…as someone else licked and teased me mercilessly.
I was on my side hugging and kissing as someone stroked into me from behind and the one in front rolled my clit side to side.
I was riding one as the other leaned in and suckled my breasts, I lay sweating and taking long slow breaths as two hands roamed up and down my body…my legs spread wide over each of their thighs.
One of them would rest and squeeze my hand, as the other pounded into me.
As that one finished, the other would take over and it went on and on and on.
At times I got a second wind and became demanding and directed the action.
I found that sucking two cocks at the same time is twice as much fun.
I found that having two in me at once is…intense.
We slept, we awoke and started again…and finally….we just slept.

The next morning, I awoke and there was just one man in my bed…Kevin.
He awoke…ahhh…the stamina of the young…he leaned in, kissed me and I could feel him hard against my hip.
I rolled over on top of him and proceeded to grind him into the mattress.
Eventually, as I lay panting on top of him…I heard noises downstairs.
My modesty seemed to have fled…I left the bed naked pulling Kevin by the hand behind.
Downstairs I found hubby had fixed a large breakfast for three.
He told us to hurry up and eat; we needed to get on the road.
I looked at him…and he said…”Oh…didn’t I mention…Kevins coming with us…it’s your birthday weekend!”
I’ve reserved a room for us… and your present… in Aspen.
Eat, shower, dress…..lets go people!

Your…sometimes shy, sometimes not… Author
“Anonymous”

0 comments:

Post a Comment