Saturday, July 9, 2011

For Eloise by Watts

High Mistress Eloise Mureaux is the kindest, most caring and loving woman i know. She convinced me to give SL a try again after i'd decided that it just wasn't worth it, then shows me how much i could be missing. She's always ready with a smile, and that bright, cheery voice She has, and when i can't actually talk with Her, the next thing i know, there's an e-mail from Her with a song that She knows I'll love (and she's right, too). We have our little rituals for and with each other, and she's always been supportive and encouraging for me.

On top of all that, She DJs several of the parties here at the Dominion, putting an incredible amount of effort into getting Her set lists juuuust right for the theme.When she's not busy with a show (and sometimes even when She is) She's constantly helping out with other subs that need a little guidance, helping to get them back on the right track.

i'm so proud to have Her as my Mistress, She means the world to me, and i'm so lucky to be Hers.

i can't be here today, but remember that i love You, Sugar.

watts

0 comments:

Post a Comment