Saturday, July 9, 2011

For Lady Gabrielle By Dorsel

Mistress Gabrielle Rhapsody

Whether jumping from green to orange at speed mingling, or staring down the barrell of Her AK-47 at trials, Mistress Gabrielle is my strength and support. Whether I am under Her desk polishing Her nails or being kicked in the groin for looking at the wrong things (I blame it all on the last charm school class that I missed) Mistress is there to correct me from my wayward side. Whether participating in a converstation on the lawn or dancing at a Dominion dance, Mistress Gabrielle is my soul mate. Whether begging Mistress for forgiveness or hiding under on of the Dominion couches because fear Her punishments, Mistress is my teacher. Whether hugging Her legs or kissing Her toes, I am proud to call Mistress Gabrielle my protector and Mistress !!

Orange if you think Mistress Gabrielle is the best ever, Green if you think She is a gorgeous Goddess......feeling my groins stretch a bit too much with one leg on each :-))

Oh and Happy Birthday Week Mistress !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment