Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Tribute To Miss Zarita by Alexith

A TRIBUTE TO MISS ZARITA - alexith destiny

I met Miss Zarita in SL over a year and a half ago, one lonely night. I tp’d into a femdom sim I had heard other subs mention, compellingly named the Dominion. I had no real expectations. I certainly had no idea my entire life would transform and that a completely amazing path would unfold. My hopes that night were far more modest. I thought that perhaps I might be allowed to sit and observe, maybe even chat a little with a domme, and hopefully just be around the lifestyle I deeply craved.

Miss Zarita instantly challenged me, destabilised and enthralled me. As we spoke I became increasingly fascinated and in the space of one night I was hooked. In the following weeks I could focus on nothing else: I ached to be close to Her, be seen by Her, to learn about Her.

I could talk a lot about what Miss Zarita has done for me in my life since then, but to sum it up, Miss Zarita has been a profound influence in my life. As i grew closer to Her, earnt Her collar and gained a closness with Her, She challenged all aspects of my life, demanding much from me but returning it with an amazing warmth and acceptance, not to mention a wickedly imaginative sense of humour.

I've laughed and cried at Miss Zarita's feet. I still remember the time she had me make an apology to Her in confessions after a particularly wilful outburst from me, and i just broke down into tears, feeling a deep dark welt of regret and pain inside me as i did so. Adults just dont do this, i thought to myself in a panic as I just caved in and broke down in public and made a complete fool of myself. But it was just right! The resentment, shame and secrecy I had built around me as protection were whisked away as my emotion was dragged out of me for the world to see. She knew where i needed to get, and she knew how to get me there, and even if it meant pain for me along the way, Miss Zarita made damn sure it happened. It was a deeply positive experience that i could never experience in my vanilla day to day life, to be so cathartically exposed.

She twisted my identity, had me bare my soul and opened up a great raw tenderness in me, but somehow all along the way W/we laughed and poked fun at life and I believe we grew together as people.

As Miss zarita's boy i have fucked a jar of marmalade, been a toaster, been a slutty girl, sucked cock for money, edged and cum as a cabaret act, sung the national anthem with gusto, sung "i touch myself" as a duck with a lot less gusto, and generally been humiliated, laughed at and made fun of in more ways than i can possibly bring to mind right now, and i have loved every minute of it. And that is just SL. In RL ive been humiliated in restaurants, waxed like a plucked chicken, beaten, tickled to the point of fearing insanity, and taught a lot about how to do housework in heels. And all along the way i've laughed just as much as i've groaned, growled and whimpered.

Oh don't get me wrong: I've seethed, put up barriers, behaved appallingly, been a brat and each time Miss Zarita strode in, pushed me to the ground and had me start again. It's been painful, but I have always found myself in awe of her patience as much as her strength as she has done this to me again and again.

And I guess that's the thing I would most like to say in tribute to Miss Zarita, at the risk of being beaten harshly later.

The Miss Zarita that newbies see, or that people see from the outside when they
dont pay attention, is the red swirling storm of passion, opinions and will power that is Miss Zarita the bad-ass, the powerful indomitable domme, the political activist and staunch unswayable feminist. And all of that is true. OMG its true.

But here's the kicker. Once you get to know Miss Zarita you see that its bedrock is something deeply kind and sensitive and giving.

Speaking as Her boy.. and might i add as a boy who has fucked up deeply, to the point that i feared i might never be allowed to speak with Her again, i can say that Miss Zarita's deeper, often partially hidden strength is in Her kindness, Her compassion and personal integrity.

I'll probably already be beaten severely for being so gushy so I may as well just plough on at this point.

Miss Zarita is an amazing Woman and Domme who cares deeply about people: their freedom to be who they are, to reach their potential, and to live with integrity.

This is who Miss Zarita is to me: passion, strength, irreverence, integrity and compassion.

I've learnt so much from Her, and as O/our relationship moves deeper and deeper into RL, i find myself increasingly transformed and blessed to be at Her feet. It's been an amazing ride.

Thank You Miss Zarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment