Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mistress Destiny By Sweeney

Miss Destiny my Mistress by Sweeney Chrome

I was asked to write a confession about my Mistress however, all to often i find myself lost for words when thinking about Mistress. Certainly not for the simple descriptive words, but how can anyone find the right words to describe such a complex Woman? A Mistress who can make me cower in fear, burst with pride, fall to my knees, but raise me to a place I could never achieve without Her above me. The first word that comes to my mind is "perfection". Nobody is perfect, but Mistress is perfect to me.

Mistress to me, Friend to many, and a true classy, elegant, dominant Woman who is always gracious and helpful to all. Such a quick witted, confident and an imposing Domme while conversing at The Dominion courtyard, her power and grace so evident. Always conducting Herself in a manner that endears Her to everyone around Her, She is always the first one to greet and welcome everyone in a warm genuine manner that leaves everyone with the feeling that they belong. Mistress is so very dedicated to the success, growth, and general quality of The Dominion Sim. I have had the pleasure of experiencing first hand how She prepares for group discussions and readings. Her approach towards the events is always profound and She puts so much attention to detail in everything She does. Mistress never ceases to amaze me, each reading She does seems to get better and better, however, I may be a bit biased. Group discussions are always well planned, well organized and of course led with the same level of eloquence that has become the norm for all She does. Mistress has so many levels, such a deep Woman who is always accepting and open to everyone's thoughts even if She does not share the same beliefs. Mistress is truly an asset to the Dominion and brings so very much to all She does. The book readings are without a doubt my favorite, but I crave to hear Mistress's voice. The enthusiasm in which she reads with, the passion and feeling behind each word all has such an incredible way of grasping my mind, pulling me into the story and completely captivating me. The teacher in her shows through for sure as She as such a strong command of the English language. I can get lost in her hypnotic voice so easily and find myself just floating along hanging on every harmonic word that flows from Her lips. It is a little piece of heaven with each enchanted reading She does. I would like to personally thank Mistress for leading both of these amazing events and hope they continue for a long time to come.

I know this is supposed to be a day about Staff and how much they mean to the Dominion, but I have to take a moment to share a few personal thoughts about Mistress. It was a whirlwind how I came to meet Mistress Destiny. It was a twist of fate, and so many things had to fall into place for it to have turned out the way they did, It is utterly amazing how everything tumbled perfectly into place and I have been falling deeper and deeper for Mistress ever since. It has led me to have the chance to get to know the most amazing Mistress and Woman I have ever met. She is all I could have ever wished for or dreamed of and She has become the center of my world. When I spend time day dreaming and soul searching about the ideal Mistress I could have written Mistress right out of my mind. Mistress Destiny is beyond smart, meticulous, compassionate, beautiful, harsh, exacting, nurturing, intoxicating, caring, understanding, and most of all loving. I cherish every moment I spend with Her and I just can not imagine my life without Her in it. Each passing day I just grow more and more addicted and connected to Mistress and I have truly found my “One”. I love You Mistress, thank You for being You.

I have the great pleasure and honor to kneel before Mistress on a daily basis and it is all because of The Dominion. I am blessed to observe first hand just how amazing and dedicated She is to making the Dominion a better place for everyone. The Dominion is in my opinion the best femdom sim on second life and I am very grateful that I have found a place here. The success is a direct result of all the hard work and dedication that all the Staff put forth on a daily basis. Mistress Destiny has touched my life and made me the happiest and luckiest sub, and I owe a great debt of gratitude to the Dominion for that, but, even more so to Miss Maisy and Miss Eva. I would like to publicly thank both Miss Eva and Miss Maisy for their roles in bringing me to Mistress, Thank You both for all You did. It was a day of Destiny without a doubt. Words could never convey just how thankful and grateful I am to the both of You, but from the bottom of my heart, thank You both once again.

To close I would like to also thank the entire staff at the Dominion who all do an amazing job of making The Dominion an incredible place to hang out, learn, grow, explore and relax with some of the best people at some of the most enjoyable events on second life. Great job to A/all who make it possible, all Your hard work is appreciated immensely and does not go unnoticed. Most of all thank You Mistress, for Your work here at the Dominion and for everything we share, with all my love Mistress Destiny, I am forever Yours.

Sweeney

0 comments:

Post a Comment