Saturday, July 2, 2011

Journey By Lady Hazel

Journey

He hurt me, made me feel disgusting, dirty, like I was good for nothing but the desires of a man. I didn't know it then, but I ran from that feeling; from feeling like I was helpless, weak, an object to be used and thrown away. I hid who I was, tried to be like them, the men, because then, maybe, I could live my life and be left alone.

That's not what I wanted though. I crave the attention of a caring person, of friends and family. I pushed everyone away until another man came. He was intriguing, careful, but most of all, supportive and loving. From Him I learned to rediscover who I was, that woman hiding inside all those years.

Through D/s I started learning it was ok to be myself; it's ok to be a woman. I came to the Dominion still healing, still learning myself. Now, I have become more confident, more comfortable in my own skin. I have so much learning still, but before me there's a path, and it's lined with friends, growth and fun. I look forward to my journey of becoming who I was meant to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment