Saturday, July 9, 2011

For Wheels by Strahl Solano

Wheels: Your kind demeanor and welcoming personality makes you perfect for being a Dominion Liason. You always include others in conversation in the courtyard. Never wanting anyone to feel left out. Your patience and willingness to listen provides every possible new sub or Lady of Dominion a welcoming experience that will endear them to the Dominion and keep them coming back.

The first time I met you Wheels, I was just about to go up to auction. And you kindly offered some advice, and tried to let me know what I was going to be in for. You gave me suggestions and shared the experience that you had when you finally went on trial. You did the same for me when I was about to be interviewed. And it really did help calm my nerves about both events.

It is people like you who make Dominion a great experience, for new and old members alike. Thank you so much for the work that you do, I think we all know that at times it isn't the easiest thing. But I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you for your work and dedication to The Dominion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment