Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Confession About Madison Grayman By Tim Orchid

A confession about Madison Grayman..

I was first introduced to Madi by Lady Jem, my former Owner. Lady Jem told me that a very funny, interesting and slightly nuts girl had caught Her eye at The Dominion and that She was eager for us to meet. So, we got together at a Dominion dance party, did some twirling together and we instantly hit it off. Madi has a special touch with making new friends, and i don’t mean with the grouping and pawing she likes to do.

Madi is a very talented photographer in SL and uses her skills to great effect in catching those terribly embarrassing Second Life faux pas moments we’d all rather forget!
She has strangely hypnotic abilities too! One time I snapped out of a trance like state to discover I was corseted up and in a latex nurse’s uniform with Madi running around taking photos.

Thankfully, she uses her skills for good as well. She lets me come over to distract her when she’s working on her photo shoots at the studio she has in SL. When her TPs come through, I always know that she’s going to make me land in a cage or off the edge of her skybox. The rascal!

As well as being a tip top friend in Second Life, Madi’s also one of my best friends in real life. We know eachother well through Skype and have been known to torment one another into the early hours of the morning on there.

When I first met with Lady Jem in RL, She brought Her laptop to the hotel so Madi could be with us on Skype. It was a brilliant to see Madi’s face all lit up with shared excitement, though I knew she was really beaming from hoping that she could encourage Lady Jem to put me through my paces. I know I became acquainted with another handful of clothes pegs thanks to her encouragement!

Madi and I really can talk about absolutely anything. We’ve shared the joys and problems in our lives and we’ve laughed and cried together (Madi does the laughing, i do the crying)

She tries ever so hard to be a troublesome brat but she really isn’t. She puts everything into working hard to help and please. She’s dedicated and loyal and one of the best friends I have, in Second Life and real life.

It’s great to know you, Madi and I hope our friendship continues forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment