Saturday, July 30, 2011

Addiction by Anonymous

ADDICTION .. by Anonymous

Is all addiction bad? I hope not, for I do have an addiction.

It all did catch me by surprise, a harmless comment to the Lady I had a crush on in local chat, one that I had "perved" on and who had always made me smile in the courtyard. I grew excited with a reply from her. Oh my! I reply with a little joke and she laughs!! Thinking I am safe, she is not looking for a boy, we chat a little. The next day, I ask if I may IM her. Smart, funny, sexy, sweet, and let's not forget demanding that she hides so well. It all starts, My Addiction, as I look back. We continue to talk , the IM conversations are wonderful. I try to prove myself to her everyday, maybe there is a spot for me with her, if I am lucky I think.

However, it almost ends. A real life issue interrupts and with her grace and experience, she helps me through one of the roughest patches in my life. My fondness only grows. I really not sure what I would have done without her.

As my life returns to normal, my addiction grows, each day I see her, talk with her, I am more amazed with her. My thoughts are more and more with her, when I wake in the morning , when I go to sleep, when I get to work, when I leave for work, I think of her, the addiction has taken hold.

It does continue to grow. Every day, I try to prove that I am worthy of her, to be on my knees in front of her. She is everything to me. She grows more beautiful and graceful every day to me. I do feel truly lucky to have found her. It is much more than an addiction now. I only want to please her … I do love my Goddess.

I only hope she keeps me. Does The Dominion have a 12-step program?

0 comments:

Post a Comment