Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why I Was Away by Bozzer


Bozzer was recently on trial for being absent from The Dominion. Part of his sentence, was to write about why he was away.


The reason for my absence by Bozzer

After attending the Dominion on a regular basis for several months, talking on voice and trying to entertain the Ladies,  I received a warning from Miss Eva for getting too cocky and going over the top.  She told me to shut up and said she was getting fed up with hearing my voice.  This I did and thought reverting to typing would resolve the situation.  I felt most saddened that I had upset Miss Eva to the point were I thought she would boot me.

A few weeks after this, I turned up on a Thursday evening.  I must confess to being a bit of an attention whore, which quite rightly got me arrested.  Then was my trial, Miss Destiny had no charge for me so opened it up to the floor.  The speed and veracity in which the accusations came in was some what of a wakeup call for me.  At the time I was having a bit of a hard time at in RL, so getting hit quite hard during the trial, made me very sad and I lost interest in the proceedings.  I know I should not have taken it to heart and I can now see it wasn’t meant that way, but I was in a very low place to start with.  The punishment which was dished out was fair and within my limits, so I was happy to accept them.

One of the punishments was to be locked in the dungeon. As I have spent much time in prisons on SL, 3 days wouldn’t be too hard for me.  Unfortunately there was an event going on in the court yard which looked like it would be fun.  I had already been told to keep quiet and so was feeling very alone and sad.

Because of this I spoke to Miss Destiny and told her how hard I had found her punishment. We talked it through and agreed I would spend some time away from the Dominion to sort out my RL and to let the dust settle.  The last thing I wanted to do was upset the Ladies at the Dominion, but it felt as if I had done just that.  

I enjoy the Dominion and the Ladies who attend there.  It gives me great pride to think that I may be considered one of the better subs.  So when I thought I had lost this status it really hurt and I felt I had nowhere to go.  So I thank the Ladies present for listening to this confession and I will work harder to be a proud member of the Dominion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment