Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lesson Learned by Heather


14:00 - 16:00

I went to the store because I needed to buy stuff for cleaning.
The buses don't drive regularly because of the weather alarm here, so that took me 1 and a half hours. The other half hour I spent being angry at myself and slamming stuff. Now I'm gonna do laundry and clean the bathroom. We went for an hour walk this morning with my brother and I did lots of running with my nieces, my leg is swollen, so I'm not sure how much exercising I can do today.

20:00 - 21:00

Unpacked posters I bought, put them on the wall, feel like a total asshole and I got no one to blame but me.

I have set my alarm for 6 AM and I'm off to bed.

You haven't asked for it but I'm writing it down anyway. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I brought this upon myself. I'm very aware of that. Punishment is working.

06:00 - 08:00

I woke up at 6 am which was early. I folded the laundry from yesterday, had breakfast. I feel pretty stupid for fucking up a day that should have been happy.

17:00 - 19:00

I did my homework. For one and a half hours, then made dinner and ate it. After that I watched a movie. It is not 21:32 and I'm going to bed. I don't know what you want with this writing, whether you'll read it or not but I'm really sorry. When I'm told to do something I need to do it, sleep or no sleep. I'm sorry for disobeying you, these 36 hours are hard on me but I deserved it. and I am really sorry for letting You down Miss.

Tumblr, fetlife, internet it is all not important. Talking to friends however is and it kills me that I can't and I only got me to blame. I've learned my lesson but also know You're the one who decides when it's over Miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment