Saturday, January 21, 2012

Scars by Cool


See this scar?
That was caused by crashing on my bike..
The one on my leg, I had at school.
When I fought Kevin in  playground fight.
The cut on my eye was caused by my brother
When  i pulled him from the bottom of the pool

The scar on my arm was made by a burn...
By an oven late one night.
Rugby gave me 14 more,
From my shoulders to my knee.
Added together there's 31..
But they're just the ones you see.
My real scars are deeper still,
And some just never heal.
They're caused by me to a Mistress I love.
And Who taught my heart to feel.
Those are the scars that ache and burn.
And never go away.
They never grow duller but increase in their pain,
I live with them each day.
But how less a boy I'd truly be.
Without those hurting scars.
For you see, it would mean I'd never served Her
And that scar would break my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment