Saturday, January 28, 2012

Disobedience Part 1 by Karma


dedicated to Miss Zarita Shan

i am cold , hungry , and tired. I have been chained , naked standing up in the basement for 24 hours now.

The nipple clamps no longer biting my tender swollen nipples , their effect having morphed to a constant dull ache.

I looked down to see Miss's poor cock shrivelled with the cold ,encased in the metal lattice of it's Cb3000 chastity device ,still throbbing painfully, and sobbed quietly , feeling sorry for myself.

How had I let this happen? It seems I just never learn -  no matter what Miss tries to teach me with all the patience that She exhibits.

But this time ! This time Her patience had finally snapped.

This is how I find myself here ,my ankles , feet and toes burning from being suspended on tiptoes , my bladder straining to hold the waste of the long 24 hours.

Yesterday had started out as a normal day. I had laid out Miss's clothes , ran Her bath and made breakfast.

She had left for work as normal ,kissing me tenderly on the lips as She went out the door ,and calling back over Her shoulder '' Be good, boy ,get all your chores done !'' as She dived into Her car.

I watched Her drive away , sadness touching me as it always did when She left me .

Time for chores !

I will just make a cup of tea for myself and check the news on television before I start.

Freshly brewed tea in hand I settled in Her favourite arm chair and turned the television on.

Oh !! I hadn't realised there was a Brasilian football tournament on and it started today.

I sighed ,got up ,and went to empty the linen basket for the first load of laundry.

Thinking about what  I have been ordered to do , the prospect of seeing any football today was highly unlikely.

Miss liked things to be ordered and neat. There was the laundry - two loads -  a white and a coloured wash , that would all need ironed ,the vaccuuming and of course dusting.

House dust was a pet hate of my Miss. In my head Her words echoed '' Wet dust first and then dry dust'' - that made me smile to myself.

I cleaned up quickly in the kitchen listening to the washing machine run through its cycle as I disinfected the surfaces and shone them with  paper towels.

Where was that cheering coming from? Oh ! I had left the television on in the lounge. I quickly hurried to turn it off.

As i reached the lounge I glimpsed one of the most superb goals I have ever seen on a football pitch. Mesmerised I sank onto the sofa to watch the replay.

I soon became absorbed in the game watching the skill and finesse of the players on both teams.

I decided I would watch the whole game. I can easily catch up i thought and Miss will never know - its only 90 minutes !

Game now over I went and got the vacuum and carried it upstairs and prepared my cloths for wet and dry dusting .

Singing happily to myself i dusted and vacuumed each room thinking that Miss will be pleased that everywhere looks clean and  neat.

I made my Miss's bed , with the corner of the douvet turned down just as she liked and then made my own little bed.

I lifted the vase from her bedside table as the flowers in there  needed renewed and took it downstairs to wash it fill with clean water and replace the flowers.

Damn ! The tv was still on - and it was still football. Just five minutes more  I thought.

OMG what was I thinking of. I had wasted another 90 minutes watching football - the whole of another great match .I had 3 hours to make up.

I was soon sweating as I cleaned the bathroom.

 All the tiles to be washed and shone. The sink ,bath ,shower and toilet to be cleaned shone and disinfected. !

Beads of sweat dripped into the toilet bowl as i hurried to complete my tasks,

Panic was now stating to grip my stomach with a cold nauseous feeling. I hadn't even started downstairs, apart fron the kitchen tidy up , the first load of laundry was still in the machine. Not ironed and put away as I had been told.

Frantically I worked as fast as I could ,dreading that Miss would find something not done to Her total satisfaction , also knowing that my time was rapidly running out.

My ears , always attuned to the particular sound of Her car were particularly sensitive now listening for the crunch of tyres on gravel as She turned into the driveway.

Still working feverishly I realised that never in a million years would I be finished before She came home , tired and frazzled after a difficult day at work.

I groaned audibly as I did hear the car. I hadn't finished !
Some things I had not even started . I knew Miss did not accept excuses. No way!!

Brian screaming, trying to grasp at some reasonably plausible excuse for my non performance I rushed to answer the door. Leaving it slightly ajar and kneeling behind it as I had been trained to do for Her arrival.

Swallowing hard i waited.

She came in. Smiling that radiant smile that could light up a whole room. '' Hi my boy. How was Your day? All your chores finished ?''

God - that was the question I had been dreading.

I stammered my reply ''Nnnno Miss''

I saw Her eyebrow arch in that particular way She has when she is displeased and fear racked me.

I had been told about my work rate before.

''Follow'' she said. Wafting past me with Her skirt swishing and Her scent filling the air.

PART 2 __________________________________________________
She walked quickly down the hall to the kitchen with me following on all fours  (I knew better than to walk upright as She was so displeased ) .

Despite my predicament I took pleasure in watching Her rounded full buttocks and the sway of Her hips.

I reached the kitchen just as She was filling a pint glass with water. She handed it to me and said softly ''Drink''.

The water was cold and made my head ache as I drank. She stood Legs slightly apart, towering over me as I knelt and drank.

 She looked into my eyes and saw there all my weakness, my stupidity , everything -  into the depths of my soul as only a Miss can with her boy.

She smiled and turned to rummage through one of the kitchen drawers pulling out a wooden spoon and handing it to me.

''Basement'' she commanded.

With heavy heart and more than a little apprehension I proceeded to the basement ,knowing what that meant.

At he bottom of the stairs I flicked the light switch on and slowly took off all my clothes. Folding them neatly I awaited Her arrival puzzled by the wooden spoon in my hand .

Kneeling in the proscribed place in the proscribed manner my mouth becoming ever drier i waited.

Daring to look up as I heard Her I glimpsed a long stocking clad thigh protruding from Her wrap around skirt  as she came down the stairs.

Wow ! She is so beautiful and commanding I thought.
 Then my stomach sank at the thought of whatever delight Miss had decided to Visit  upon me.

Without speaking She quickly and efficiently cuffed my hands together in front of me and set the wooden spoon down beside Her. The cuffs were then attached to the pulley system She had rigged over a sturdy beam.

I heard the rope creak as my arms were raised above my head and slowly I was pulled onto tiptoes.

She stood fro a moment surveying me , helpless and naked before Her.

Idly she flicked both my nipples to get them erect.

I was really fearful now , never had my Miss been so quiet or exhibited so much distain.

Dissatisfied with the reaction of my nipples ,She leaned forward. Her hair brushing my body making me shiver.

One after the other She took my nipples into Her mouth gripping and pulling with Her teeth. I squealed in agony.

She moved away again and examined my nipples with her fingernail. There was no doubt they were erect now.

Smiling softly she reached into her pocket and brought out a chain with a nipple clamp on both ends. This was deftly and quickly attached. I grimaced as first one sensitive nipple then the other was grasped by the metal jaws of the clamp.

I hung my head.

''Look at Me boy'' she said as she took a hold of my cock roughly.

She started to make me swing on my rope as she tugged hard and gripped my flaccid tool hard. Her fingernails biting into the flesh..

I looked into Her eyes and saw the mixture of annoyance , amusement and kindness for her errant boy.

The tugging and manipulation made the blood flow to swell my cock to hardness despite the pain of Her ministrations.

Gradually Her touch became more tender making my nerve ends tingle and my hips buck in time to Her strokes.

She worked the head of my cock expertly and spread the precum around it  as I became more and more excited.

Suddenly she stopped , a wry smile playing at Her lips.

''You couldn't possibly think boy that You would be rewarded with an orgasm . In fact it will be quite some time before that pathetic little cock spurts for me again''

Thwack !! the wooden spoon came down hard upon my hard cock. The shock of the blow making me instantly forget any thought of orgasm as I tried to move away on my tiptoes to avoid the next blow.

Thwack Thwack Thwack the blows rained down on my cock. Bandhand  , underhand , overhand not forgetting to also strike my tight ball sack.

Expertly my cock was beaten, each blow stinging and seeming more severe than the last.

I was howling ''please Mercy Miss'' and my proud erection had disappeared totally.

As suddenly as it had started the hail of blows stopped leaving an indescribable pain everywhere on my cock and balls. i had never experienced pain like this before. I was consumed by it - it was all i could think about.

My Miss was now kneeling in front of me again reaching for her pocket.

I saw the metal glint of the CB3000 chasity cage.

I had been told that iI was to be trained in chastity but I never thought it would happen like this.

Expertly she took the mechanism apart and started to assemble it around the base of my balls. adding all the pieces until my cock was encased , throbbing and painful.
Finally a small metal padlock was clicked into place.

I hung my head low and shook it sadly. Had the football been worth it. ?

No!! My first priority must be to my Miss. A lesson that I hope i will eventually learn.

Softly my Miss says '' Tomorrow will be a better day , huh boy? ''

Quickly she walked away hitting the light switch ,leaving me in darkness and disappearing up the stairs.

That's why I am here cold , hungry and tired - a disobedient sub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment