Saturday, January 21, 2012

My First Time by Patrick


 my first time using a penis plug.
     By Patrick Turquoise


 I was with a Lady that liked cock torture along with cbt, well i my self liked cbt  and figured there wouldn't be much of a difference, Plus i always like trying new things otherwise how else are you going to know if you find out if you like it or not.. Well i got the penis plugs i bought three of them one small with 3 bumps one bigger with 5 bumps and one that vibrated,  i was very interested in trying them, they were all nice and shiny  with bumps running up and down. well the day came that they  were going to be used, will tell you was a bit nervous being a guy and all not use to things being stuck inside that hole but figured what the heck only live once and life is about trying new things,  so i got my nerve up after i was told how to use them i proceeded to follow the instructions. first i lubed it up well and began to screw one in it was the one that was long and had 5 bumps, well let me tell you the sensation that i felt was OMG! the steel and bumps inside my cock felt deliriously wonderful, i finally got it all the way in and my cock became very aroused, i was instructed to edge while the penis plug was in and when i did i thought it felt wonderful going in well all i can say it is a different feeling when i started to edge, i could feel the bumps as my fingers went up and down my cock become very hard as i continued to edge the feeling was sending waves of pleasure through my body. i was told to take the penis plug out. once it was out i had  such an empty feeling inside my cock, as i was instructed to edge to cum the tingling still continued even though the plug wasn't in once i came i came hard and it was a most wonderful feeling. after i was done i felt the tingles for most of the rest of the day, well surfice it to say i have found a new kink and isn't it wonderful when you do big smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment