Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Adventure by Anonymous


First Visit


    After a few weeks of chatting in second life with a beautiful, strong Domme, I'm
finally getting the chance to meet up with her. Finally, it's happening :)

    I enter a dark dingy lounge where a couple are seated on a couch. They are the
only ones in here and are in the back corner.
 I have been ordered not to speak and to obey her orders. She tells me to stand in
front of them and to strip. When I am completely naked she order's me to
close my eyes and stand with my hands by my side. When she has examined
me, she order's me to play with myself until I am erect. Once I am stiff I
am told to stop and put my hands by my sides. I am then allowed to open my
eyes.

    The sub ( I assume but never knew she had)
then stands up and walks behind me while she
strips down to stockings and suspender belt. I feel my hands seized and
tied behind me by her subby boy. She sits herself in front of me with
one foot on the couch, her legs wide apart, revealing all she has to
me. She spreads herself so I can see better, I hear the sub start to
undress, the Domme starts to masturbate. Hey I didn't sign up for this!

    I am ordered to turn to one side and kneel down. The sub,
naked, stands in front of me and orders me to suck his cock. I reluctantly suck his
cock and lick his balls until he has a huge erection, the Domme continues to
play with herself as she watches and I can hear the squelching sound as she
becomes more aroused. Giggles emitting from her mouth.

    A small coffee table is brought and placed in front of me. I am
ordered by her to bend over it. I suddenly feel a sharp pain as a whip is brought
across my buttocks. I know I must not cry out as the sub continues to
whip me.  Occasionally he reaches under me to fondle my cock and balls to
mix pleasure with pain. When my cheeks are glowing red, I hear him rustling
some paper as he puts on a condom. I feel his cock between my cheeks as he
enters me, gently at first, then more roughly as he proceeds to give me a
good hard fucking. She laughs.

    The Domme starts to moan softly as she watches, the squelching
sounds becoming faster. Just before the sub is about to come, he
withdraws as per her orders and pushes me off the table. I roll onto my back. He roughly
pushes my legs apart as he pulls off the condom. He kneels between my
thighs and starts to bring himself off by hand. As he comes he points
himself at my cock and balls and covers me with his spunk. He milks every
last drop of come over me and then spreads it over my cock and balls so
that my bush is matted with his spunk and my erection glistening with it.

    He stands up as his Domme gives a little cry and, moving quickly
from the couch, mounts me. She is hot and very slippery. She fucks me hard
and urgently.  Neither of us lasts long. As I spurt long and deep into her,
she milks me with the muscles of her pussy until I am completely drained.

    She quickly dismounts and squats over my face and orders me to lick
her clean. I lick and suck her, swallowing my own spunk and her juices,
until she is clean.

    She then stands at one side of me, her sub at the other. I am
ordered to close my eyes. I hear the distinctive click and whirl of a
digital camera.  The sub puts his foot under me and rolls me over onto
my front. I land at the Domme's feet. My hands are untied, the Domme rolls me
onto my back with her foot. My clothes are thrown in a bundle onto me, I am
ordered to dress and get fuck out.

During the week I see her online and she tells me about the picture she took and that
I will do all she says or she will show them to all my work people.

Come over Friday to this address slut fuck boy she says, where having a womans night party.

What choice do I have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment