Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bath Time by Lance


Bath Time
It began innocently enough, or so i thought. The message simply asked, "Shower or Bath?". This slave thought it was a message meant for someone else but replied, "?? Shower? Not sure what you're asking Mistress?". The only reply was a very ominous, "Hehe".

That evening, after dinner and cleanup i am told, "Run yourself a hot bath slut boy. Get in, lay back and close your eyes, relax and think of your Mistress. I will be in to clean My slut boy shortly."

My mind did a double take at this. Hot bath? I haven't taken a bath in, well, i don't take baths. i much prefer a shower. Since yesterday i was feeling so horrible i pushed it out of my mind and thought that a hot bath may actually hit the spot. i ran it as hot as i could stand and stepped in.

As soon as i sat down i remembered why i hated taking baths so much. The tub in this house is the smallest bath tub i have ever been in. It is not wide at all and, in fact, is so narrow that when i lay flat in the bath with my arms down by my side i cannot move my arms away from body more than about a half of an inch. If i sit up in the tub to get my legs in the hot water my upper body is out of the water from the waist up. To make matters even worse, when i lay down and try to let the water soak my chest i find that the tub is too shallow. When i slide down the water starts flooding down the overflow drain just as it starts to reach the level where i could actually be submerged. What this means for me is that part of my body is always soaking in warm water but the other half is exposed to the chill air.

It was still a hot bath though and i so i laid my head back, relaxed and closed my eyes. The next sensation i feel is splashing water between my legs. i open an eye and see my Mistress kneeling beside the tub. She is wetting a wash rag and lathering it up with soap. i smile and start to sit up but She softly tells me to close my eyes and lay back.

my right leg is lifted from the water and i feel the soapy rag washing my foot. In between each toe, along the bottom of my foot, heel, and ankle. my foot is laid on the side of the tub and the wash rag is run gently its up my calf and thigh. My right leg is lowered gently into the water and the process is repeated on my left leg.

Next i hear a soft voice telling me to sit up but to keep my eyes closed. As i sat up the soapy rag washes my stomach and chest. The chill air causes my nipples to harden and tighten around the rings hanging from them. As the rag crosses each nipple they are pinched and twisted. Not in a painful way but in a very sensual and playful way. A slight moan escapes my lips and i can HEAR my Mistress smile as she scrubs my back. my arms are raised one at a time as my underarms are scrubbed and arms and hands lathered up thickly.

She gently pushes my forehead back letting me know i was to lean back into the tub. i hear Her as She rinses the rag, places it over my chest and squeezes the water onto my chest rinsing the lather into the narrow tub. Next i am told to sit back up and reminded again to keep my eyes closed. i hear Her rinsing and lathering the rag again. my face and head is lathered and washed with extra attention behind the ears. Using the wash rag again as a sponge She raises it over my head and squeezes, releasing the water over my head, rinsing the lather from my head.

Instantly the mood changes. "On your knees slut boy! Move it!" i scramble to my knees as She tells me to spread my legs as wide as the narrow tub would allow me and to place my hands on my head. Once in position She tells my how now it is time to wash, "...the slut boys tiny dangly bits and boy cunt." The gentleness that She showed washing my feet and legs was gone. This slaves cock and balls were scrubbed clean. Strangely Her cock grew rigid and bounced at attention.

i was then told to bend over and present my boy cunt for cleaning. The rag was run up and down my crack several times. my taint was also given special attention. The taint is a sensitive spot on this sluts body and quickly turns it on making it want more, instantly. Then i can feel the rag being pushed into my boy cunt by what i assume to be my Mistress' finger. i hear a laugh come from Her as She tells me not to worry that She is only going to clean the rim of my boy cunt, this time.

"Turn around, lie down with your hands under your ass." She orders.

Once in the position She grabs my cock and begins to stroke it. "Open your eyes slut boy. I want to see you as i play with My wet hard cock. It is hard, this must be turning you on slut boy."

"Yes Mistress." is all this slave can whisper.

She strokes, caresses and squeezes Her cock. Rolling Her soapy hands around the sensitive glands at the head. i feel my hips begin to rock. Instantly laughter erupts from my Mistress.

"That's my boy slut." She says as She smiles and looks into my eyes. She continues stroking and caressing Her cock for i do not know how long. i become lost as i edged closer and closer to orgasm. my gaze is on my Mistress, Her gaze is on me. That smile never leaves her lips. i feel an orgasm welling up, still deep within  but none the less building.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Instantly this slave recoils as the three rapid smacks land squarely across the head of Mistress' cock. Laughter fills the bathroom.

"Now slut, keep those hands under your ass and remove the stopper with your feet. Once the stopper is off you are to lay in that tub until it completely drains. Then you are to get out of the bath, dry yourself off and clean the tub. you are not to wear clothes of course and be careful not to get the cleaning solutions on any 'delicate' areas, it could sting." i hear her retreat down the hallway laughing as She goes.

Now by this time the water had become luke warm and the air was chilly. The water only reached about two thirds of the way up my side. Long story short, i was getting cold fast.

I began trying to release the stopper with my toes and feet. This is a most frustrating exercise it seems. The water pressure and suction holds the stopper down as i try to pry it up with first my toes and then the heels of my feet. i have to keep switching feet as my toes start to ache. i cannot seem to get the suction broke enough for the stopper to come free. i do not know how long i struggled with this task before my Mistress entered the bathroom and pulled the stopper. She simply laughed, looked at me now shivering slightly in the tub, shook Her head, turned and walked back out.

It seemed to take forever for that tub to drain but the instant i heard the last gurgle i was up and grabbing the towel to dry myself. The soft, thick cotton towel felt wonderful as it dried and warmed my skin. Once dried, i began the task of cleaning the tub.

i sprayed the tub down with the bathroom cleaner and fumes quickly filled the air. i opened the window to help ventilate the fumes and the cold January air began flooding in. Yep, instantly hard nipples. It is hard to explain the feeling of nipple rings being gripped tightly by hardened nipples. It is very arousing to say the least.

As i began scrubbing the walls and tub the chill went away as i warmed up from the scrubbing. Before long, the tub and shower was cleaner than it had been in months. As this slave sat to piss and admire his handiwork on the shower he noticed the toilet too was dirty as was the sink next to him. After wiping and standing, a task that now feels routine, i flushed and covered the toilet bowel with cleaner to soak.

Returning to the shower i focused on the shower doors and cleaned them inside and out. Once rinsed they were replaced and my attention switched to the now soaked toilet. On my knees again, bending over with my legs instinctively spread i scrubbed the toilet. Even though i was not told to clean the whole bathroom, once you make a clean spot you just have to keep going. It would make for a good surprise for my Mistress.

Thinking of Mistress, where has She disappeared? i push this thought aside and finish the toilet and finally the sink. i was just about to wrap up when i notice the mirrors also need cleaned. A few minutes later the bathroom is sparkling. The only thing left to do is run the sweeper on the carpet. Yes, this house actually has a carpeted bathroom. i hate a carpeted bathroom but money is scarce these days for a home improvement project of this scope. Anyway, as i descend the stairs to retrieve the vacuum i once again wonder, where has Mistress gone.

i peak into Her bedroom on the way back to the bathroom and there She is, sound asleep. i smile, take the vacuum downstairs and put it away.

Better to wait until the morning and let M'Lady sleep. As i lie here now trying to fall asleep i smile to myself knowing my Mistress will be proud of Her slut. i hope She enjoys Her surprise.

1 comments:

sublance said...

i wanted to clarify the fictionality of this story. When asked last night if it was real i stated that it was, and to a large degree it is. Let me explain.

my Mistress is located 860+ miles away from where i actually live with my Wife and Lady. The messages i mentioned receiving in the story were sent via text message and e-mail. The bath did take place but this slave was solo. i was instructed that as i bathed i imagined that it was my Mistress who washing me. She had sent VERY clear and direct instructions as to the order of washing body parts.

The actual bath story above is how it was imagined and how i washed myself. M'Lady was actually asleep after the bath and thus i could not run the sweeper until morning.

So, if i were asked again was this story true i would have to respond, mostly.

Post a Comment