Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dream Of Reality by Zaira


“Go to bed, consider sleep.”

As I slipped between the cool, calming, caressing sheets and wriggled down between them I could hear her voice spinning in my head. I could hear the smooth, lingering tones pulling my head to the pillow as I closed my eyes. Words which clung to me as the sheets did. Her words moved around each curve of my body. They lay against me. They warmed and calmed me. Safe. I felt safe.

As I turned over and felt the smooth tease of cotton over my breasts like the palm of her hand I let out a breath. I was aroused. I am always aroused around her. My thoughts tumbled over the events my head. They flowed though the day like a river pounding over the rocks. Even when I am annoyed with her, it arouses me.

My eyes grew heavier as I tried to stay away, I am closer to her awake. My fingertips caressed the screen of my phone which I fell flat as I slept.

She was there. Her arms on mine. Holding me, as her voice moved breath against my ear, controlling my thoughts, entering my dreams. She touches me there, her fingers tease my skin while her aroma fills my being. I know in my dream, that it is a dream. I know I feel excited. I ache to feel her fingers inside me. She drifts over, around me. Floating. Closer then away.

I force my eyes open, partly open. Morning. As my fingers move the sheet closer to my shoulder and pull it tight and sigh. I long for her to be there, to feel her leg against mine as I waken. To feel her lips on my skin. To taste hers.

Yet she is there and I feel her. I pick up my phone and text. She is real. She is the first thought in the morning and the one I fall asleep with. Could she be any less real?

0 comments:

Post a Comment