Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beating Voodoo by Lady Sweet


It was a regular Saturday night party at my favorite Dungeon.   I saw the new guy right off the bat and tried to remember if I’d ever seen him before.   He was hard to miss, even with my 6 inch heels he still towered over me.   My crew was with me and I socialized as usual.  A friend began a rope bondage scene and we gathered to watch, all the while I couldn’t help but notice that big guy in the corner.   I finally caught his eye and smiled at him, an invitation to come over.   He stood behind me and very gently began to rub my shoulders.  After the scene I turned and thanked him and walked away to visit again.

A few minutes later a friend approached me.  She told me that Voodoo was too shy to ask himself, but he really really wanted me to play with him.   It just so happens that I enjoy playing with the new folks so I told her I’d be happy to talk to him.   During our talk he told me that he’d never had an impact scene before, that he was totally new to the scene and submissive.   We negotiated a bit and I led him to one of the play rooms.  My toy bags were already there and I instructed Voodoo to take off his clothes, but that he could leave his underwear on if it made him more comfortable.   I popped my scene music CD into the player and began to lay out my toys.   Because he was new, I tied him into some simple rope cuffs (they’re not as intimidating as the leather cuffs) and attached him to the cross.
My scene music starts out slow and I knew he was nervous, so I walked up behind him and starting at his hands, lightly ran my palm down his arms and around his back, there was a lot of area to cover.  I felt him take a deep breath and settle then whispered that I was going to pull his underwear down, not all the way, but just enough to expose his ass.   I ran my palm over his ass and gave him a light pat.  

The scene began with floggers.   I like to start lightly, finishing off the slow song with my lightest one, to get them used to the feel.  The music helps my rhythm and it helps my bottom relax.  I switched to heavier floggers when the next song started, the pace was faster, I began building up the intensity, watching his body signals closely, striking harder during the chorus, then backing off into a lighter strike during the verse.   In between I paused briefly to rub his back and ass gently, feeling the heat rise and watching his skin turn to a nice shade of pink.

My impact play is always in synch with my music, fast and hard interwoven with soft and light.  My goal is to bring my bottom to the edge and back, mixing pain with pleasure until, by the end, they fall over the precipice never knowing what hit them.   After the floggers I switched to canes, first the light whippy ones, tap tap tapping lightly, followed by a hard strike across the ass with a heavier cane.  I watched him jump and pull on the ropes holding him to the cross after every hard strike and paused briefly to run my hand across the red stripes.  After a really intense crescendo I knew I was pushing him hard when he started reacting verbally and I dropped my implements and leaned against him, spreading my arms to capture his wrists, running my palms down his arms while I pressed my body into his.  I began to roll my hips against his ass, back and forth, grinding against him.  I put my hands around his neck, pulled his head back and growled into his ear.

The play moved on to paddles and whips, giving him a taste of my various toys , always building in intensity, then backing down with caresses.   Sometimes I used my hands to smack or punch, sometimes I raked my nails down his back, hard.  Over and over I pressed against him and growled into his ear, sometimes after a loud outburst from him I’d giggle wickedly.   I was in the zone, in my top space, hyper focused on my prey.   Instinctually I knew that my prey was young, so I reigned in the true beast within, promising to let her out later with a victim that could withstand her hunger.

Our scene ended as most do, with a gentle rabbit fur rub down.  I untied his hands and held him tightly until he could back up and sink to his knees.   I sat next to him and caressed him, telling him he was a good boy and that I was pleased.  
I don’t know how long it all lasted, when I’m in my zone time vanishes.  Soon he was able to stand and dress.  He thanked me and later sat at my feet and massaged them gently.   I haven’t seen Voodoo at the Dungeon since that night a year ago,  he’s gone on with his life in a different direction.   But if he returns I’ll play with him again, that towering man who became jelly at my feet.

IN VOODOO’S WORDS:
Saturday night was my first true S&M scene. i want to first thank MsB  for sharing this with me. She was everything I could have hoped and dreamed for, for my first time and she truly made it an experience I will never forget

Now to the good stuff. I have been thinking of how to put this into words and wanted to wait until all the emotions from the evening  were gone before I posted this so I could capture everything i was feeling. I was extremely nervous for my first time even though I was assured by everyone who knew her I was in good hands. But what i didn’t know was i was utterly unprepared for what was to follow afterwards. I was tied mostly naked to the cross and was told the safe word to use if at any time I couldn’t take anymore. Her music began and she began flogging me in time with the beat. At first it was just a stiff massage as if i was a car going through a car wash. She followed most changes in equipment with a loving sensual caresses that got my blood flowing and I began really getting aroused.

But as we continued it started getting more intense. The force applied to every blow was more focused and the pain delivered.. more severe. She moved from floggers to canes to I think whips and paddles. The few times I was able to make my mouth speak the only word I could muster was 'Shit'. But every time I felt I couldn’t take any more or I just wanted to cry out stop.. She was there... caressing me.. loving me... holding me... The sensation moved far away from sex and more to a mother.. who kisses away the pain of a bee sting. The kiss had no magical power but just the act seemed to make all the pain go away. And every time I needed her.. There she was.. God it felt so good having her just touch me... Then the pain.. then the touch... I cannot put that feeling into proper words so I will just move on...

We went on like that on what seemed to me to be a half an hour but honestly I have no idea how long it actually lasted. When we were finished... my body quivering from all the punishment.. she untied me and all i could do was fall to the floor. I had nothing in my body to give. I couldn’t speak... i couldn’t walk.. all my body knew was her voice and her touch. She cared for me until I was able to put thoughts into action and finally get myself up and move about. I had no idea my body would feel this way. No idea what this actually was and what it meant until now. I didn’t know how personal an act it was and how special it was to share it with someone else....

Since then I have been dealing with what that experience has meant to me and what it means to me going forward. I can say it wasn’t what I expected. It was not sexual at all but in many ways more personal.. I know now that I couldn’t let just anyone do it.. or share that with just anyone. To me it isn’t something that should be taken that lightly or casually. I know I will do it again.. With who or when I don’t know... But I see things differently now.... and I wonder what the next encounter will bring to light in my life
Thank you MsB
Forever Your VooDoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment