Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Simple Confession by Lady Siofra


I always reach out for what I want, but a lot of times I do so timidly. Crushing from a distance, because its safe. I know this opening doesn't sound very Domme. However its true. I am a very open person, but ever since I was younger I took my time to build up the guts to approach a  girl. I can flirt easily, but at the moment it take to admit my feelings I want to dig into the dirt and hide hoping for the best.

For me flirting has and always been harmless conversation, not commitment of emotions nor desire. I think it is human nature to fear that rejection. I never worry so much with men however. I think it has to do with the fact both girlfriends I have had were the ones to leave me first. Sometimes I do wonder if this affects me and my confidence with female submissive.

I have tried writing this many times trying to think of the write words. Because I have never submitted an anonymous confession. This one was the hardest for me to write, but in writing this it helped me with much introspective thinking. To which I hope it will help me as I journey to find my perfect girl. I use the word perfect loosely. For I think I am drawn to the imperfect ones. The ones who are most alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment