Saturday, January 28, 2012

My First Time by Dorian

I enter like a newborn just born into a new world for the first time, eyes opening and seeing all the new surroundings. I look deep into myself knowing what cravings lie there, and I wonder just how and why they have come to affect me. These cravings cause a yearning to be loved, to be wanted, to learn and be taught in the way of submission. Wonderful submission and obediance to that special lady. Yes, that is right i am a submissive male, coming to a place known as the Dominion why do i fear this so why does it cause me to be nervous, to shake, and at the same time smile. So many wonderful, welcoming Ladies each with their own gift, and yet as i fall to my knees wanting so badly to fit into there world, to be apart of it it seems as though yesterday was only a dream. Now Dream has become reality, i know that this is what i want. I voice for the first few time and my voice is shaky, showing the nerves that plague me. The Ladies can sense my feelings and in an instance show me its okay to feel vulnerable.  Over a short period of time the nervousness i once had is lessoning. I am starting to understand that being submissive is a wonderful thing and that i am not alone and that there are those who will guide me along the righ path. I am finally free. Thank You Dominion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment