Sunday, January 15, 2012

Filthy Whore by Anonymous


The arrangements were made in advance, SSC , RACK and a couple other acronyms come to mind.  We've known each other a long time, you tell me I'm the only one you can trust to understand.  I'm the only one you can run to, I've never let you down.  I almost believe you.

The heels of my boots sound hollow as I enter the alley, it's dark but midnight tends to come around that way.  Squinting my eyes I see you in the corner, I can almost smell how nervous you are and it makes me smile.  I walk towards you wearing my best poker face, my hand reaching into my purse for the undies I had helpfully removed and pocketed away.  You see me and open your mouth to say hello, but it ends up muffled and choked as I cram my undies in your mouth and tell you, "Shut up whore."

I wrap one hand around your throat and squeeze, your eyes widen and your chest starts to rise and fall rapidly.  Reaching down I squeeze your crotch hard and growl into your ear, "Have you got something worth playing with tonight whore?"

I order you to unzip your jeans, and smirk watching your hands shake.  I then order you to take out your cock and start stroking it, of course you obey.  I tighten my grip on your neck. I force you to look into my eyes, your hand moving faster and faster, your cock hard and throbbing.  You try to look away but I squeeze your neck tighter and cut off your breathe, only loosening when your eyes return to mine. I lick my lips, my own excitement growing, my whisper barely audible in the night air, " I'll let go when you do whore".

Of course you come, and like a good boy you cover my boots with it.  I don't even look, at this point I take your obedience for granted.  I let go of you and back up, looking at you critically. Your face flushed, your cock semi erect and your eyes pleading.  You stay silent, waiting for me to give you approval, I make you wait, I enjoy it.  I enjoy feeling your desperation, the way your eyes travel down to my cum covered boots then back up to my face.  Pulling the undies out of your mouth with one hand, the other pointing down I simply nod yes.

You drop to your knees and immediately your tongue gets to work, licking my boots clean.  Your such a filthy little whore, but I like you just the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment