Saturday, January 21, 2012

Virgin Flight 77 by Lady Sylvie



Virgin  Flight 77
-----------------------------------

hey baby
waiting for you
feeling you get closer and closer
 my life
happy
       how strange
 i fly
in a a world of clouds
waiting
 every hour of every day
waiting

to feel you
deep
to fall
deep
to blend and lose my shell
my spirit
yes there is definitely something more in us than our skin our mind our organs

sitting
next to a young boy
off to build houses  for a week
with 40 people from his church

you are my church
when we are together
it is deep
so very very deep

the feeling of protection
 he trust
knowing your clarity
has added so much to my life

i primp
pedicure - omg - the color is not right
but i got to see my pedicurist
its been 10 years
she was so happy - we were close
i felt so at home
i will see her often

you have started me liking myself again
i look in a mirror and say
i'm ok
i can have a photo taken of  me
i do not have to worry about a terrible angle
i do not have to worry about a strange face


i am filling
i feel almost there
it takes a little time
you understand this
the filling
deeper and deeper
the becoming yours

i wonder

i dream

what you will feel like
how did you know

how did you know
that was the sort of lover i needed
it must be so obvious

i never had a lover
who wanted that role

sneakers kicked off it's a full flight
bundled in 4 layers to save a few pennies

0 comments:

Post a Comment