Saturday, January 7, 2012

To My Sub by Anonymous Domme


Letter to My sub
by Anonymous Domme

To Mine,

It has been over a year ago since you made this avatar for me... for us. At the time I wasn't sure how it would work and truthfully I feared when we began this journey... that it would be little more than an experiment for you.

In the beginning we struggled... it was push and pull and you were conflicted.  I thought, sometimes, I would lose the battle for your time.  And it felt like a battle in those early days.  You told me it was never a competition... that your place had always been with me.  But it has never been within my spirit to settle for being less than your first, or less than your all. And in those early days I knew I was not...

And it was not that I competed against another woman... because that might have been easier.  But I felt instead I was competing against your entire lifestyle and who you had once been... a whole world that followed you... a whole world that took a claim to you... and how could I compete with that?

I did not want to make you choose.  Part of that was fear that you would not choose us... more of it was fear you would... and that you would resent me for making you do it.

And so I waited... I've had a lot of painful waits in my life.  But this was the worst.  Because, simply, I wanted you and I wanted you as Mine.

I know what it cost you to leave behind your world... you lost your friends, your connections, your power, and your very identity.  Slowly over time, you left that life behind... and now it has been 6 months since you last logged in as "him".

I want to thank you for your gift... your submission... and for what you gave up to be with me... to make me the integral part of your identity.

I want to tell you that I treasure your gift... your love, your sacrifice and that I know you still long for that world sometimes.  But I'm not sorry you chose us.

I love that you are Mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment