Saturday, January 7, 2012

Him by Lady Karyn


Him

It was a Saturday evening in the Metropolitan city , people were buzzing everywhere, the city lights were glowing over the flat horizon, the wind was mild and the air was cool.  I had been out shopping earlier that day when My cell phone rang , from friend of mine.

It was My sweet little dear friend who loved to go out and hear live musical bands playing at the small eclectic clubs through out the college booming scene. She plead with me to go see this new band she found. I thought about it, I didn't have any plans that evening, so I agreed, little did I know I would met “him” that night.

I had done My prepping for the club scene, wearing my thin over the shoulder strapped top. Slipping in My form fitting designer jeans and never did I ever leave my home without wearing a nice pair of heels. I drove over to the small club where my friend had give me the location. Got out of my car, locked the door, walked up to the entrance, paid my fee, walked inside to a wall to wall room full of dancing bodies.

I collected My favorite drink first, then looked for my friend , there she was dancing as she always was, in the front, dead center with full view of the band. I merged between all the dancing bodies. Worked my way over to the table , took a few long sips through the straw, set down my handbag and weaved my way to the front center , and danced.

There I closed My eyes and tuned into the beat of the drums. Feeling the energy of the crowd, the music boasting through my head, I just danced.  I didn't care who was around, I didn't care if I bumped into anyone, I didn't even notice how many people had filled the room, I just danced.

After an hour or so of dancing the band took a break. The lights stay dimmed the sound of music lowered to the point where you could now reasonably hear someone talking. I grabbed my sweet friend and went to the table.

As we stood there sipping on our drinks, then, he walked by ,he was the drummer in the band.  As he walked by he looked up at me and gave me this wide smile. He has long hair, past his shoulders, thick black curly hair. I have never seen such thick hair before. He stood about 2 inches shorter then me, because I am wearing heels.

I noticed the look with the smile, and stared right back at him , gave a little smile , watched him as though I wear a hungry lion and he is the prey. I watched him walk through the thick crowd, thanking people , smiling , being who he is.  When he was done , he walked back over in our direction.

I called over to him in a simple “hey you” he looked at me with that smile, said something along the line of “who me” . I replied “yes I am talking to you” . That is all it took. He came over before he had to play his last set. We talked , we laughed , all the while, never unlocking the eye to eye stare.

When the night ended, and the band stopped playing, we went out for something to eat. Then, the next day we  met up at an local coffee shop. We sat outside near the curb, drank our latte's and talked some more. After that we met a few more times.   During those few conversations, I had dropped some key words to see if you would notice them, Words like Submissive, fetish, dominate, kinks. I watched his reaction each and every time. I could see him slightly blush, he would shift in his seat, he became distracted.

Until one day, I invited him over to my apartment, there we sat on the sofa, I simply just came right  out and told him to get on his knees.  He moved ever so quickly , he knew exactly how to kneel .  His ass on his heels, his hands folded and claps behind his back, his back straight , his chin down to his chest. Eyes lowered and said very clearly “yes Miss” .

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think , I would find what I was looking for. Three months later he became My submissive boy. A relationship that lasted well over eight years.  When the time came and we had to part to go our separate ways , once again, I never in my wildest dreams would of ever of thought, I would be that sad.

 I called him on the phone last night, we talked for well over an hour. We laughed and reminisced .  Letting him go was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in My life. He may not be able cup his hands gently around my feet in the human form, but I can still feel him in my thoughts.  -End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment