Sunday, January 15, 2012

The First Time by Anonymous


The First  Time


The Lady who owned me at the time had no interest in training me Herself.

A smart and successful Business Woman She hired Professionals to break

and remold me to Her whim  and she had a whim of iron.

i was in training over a course of several years. i would take off of work..
i worked for Her. and drive to my trainings..Carrying a sealed envelope with

my Owners instructions ( so i guessed).  and after training i would take back

a report. sometimes.. often times, pinned with a pink baby pin to my shirt

front.. i was never allowed to touch it and only my Owner could could take

it off/ Sometimes she kept me waiting in Her outer office and i used

pretending  to read magazines to cover it up. read a lot of Vogue and

Good house keeping back in those days..!

So this beautiful Spring day i reported to my Trainer's condo. Hunched

over to hide the Lavender colored envelope pinned to my shirt. and make

certain that the metal, padlocked collar, concealed by my button-up shirt, did

not peep out.

i was let in and after the door was closed i knelt and waited . My trainer

unpinned the envelope and told me to get Her a soft drink, returning to Her

studio on the second floor while i washed my hands and fixed her favorite

beverage., placing it on a  Dolley on a silver tray and  and padding back

up the narrow , carpeted staircase, kneeling at the door and knee walking to

 where She sat in a plush Chair.  i raised the tray up to where She could

take the the drink with easy and felt it lifted from the tray and after a pause

put down again.

i stayed in my subservient kneel till She had finished the drink. She then

dismissed me for the moment telling me that i could get myself a drink

and adding the word, " marble". Moving the tray out of the way i bent and

placed a soft kiss of thanks on her White booted foot, as i had been

trained to do. I backed out of the room and rose to my feet. No words but

Her's had been spoken in the time that i knelt there.

After making certain that all was properly cleaned ant put away. I got a drink

for myself. Going to the steel bowl of tepid water that was set aside in a

kitchen corner for my use. I knelt, shoving my head down and lapping up

the water with a great thirst. When i had done i left it as is. i was only

allowed to refill it when it was empty. which frequently left me either thirsty

or with a protesting bladder, as bathroom privileges had to be  begged

for, and were not always granted.. for reasons that later in my training i

came to understand the point of.


Going to the downstairs chest of Evil toys, i got out a scarp of rose colored

silk and took the marble out of it's folds.. putting the silk neatly back i

closed the brass hinged, teakwood box and crawled to a wall where and

"X" mark was penicled lightly into the vanilla colored surface.
with care, holding the smooth surfaced marble between thumb and

forefinger, i placed it centered on the mark..leaned forward and held it n

place while i removed my hand and knelt with both hands behind my back,
holding the marble in place with just my nose.

This was even more difficult as the mark had been placed deliberately high

and i had to tilt my head severely to keep it in place and not fall . i had been

told should that ever happen that i would get the worst beating of my life.

Actually this time was not as hard as some as on occasions the marble was

coated with Castor oil, making it slippery and awful smelling, not to mention

the hideous taste when i had to clean   both marble and wall with my tounge,

after i was done.

I knelt, legs cramping and sweat pouring down, getting into my eyes and

making me blink, not daring to move and hardly daring to breath. The pain

crawled like a crab up my legs as they knotted into cramps and the breath

rasped into my now dry throat. i seemed to kneel there for an hour..an d

was happy to hear the tread of feet coming down the steps. and then

deflated as they passed me by and when into the downstairs bathroom.
I stifled a groan as i heard the water running and knew that i would be here

till She finished .

When at last i was released it was all i could do to crawl om my belly,

pulling my legs across the floor and replacing the marble. i was allowed to
kneed live back into my legs. more or less stoically enduring the stabbing

pins and needles of returning circulation. I was allow to drink. and lapped

the bowl dry.. then ordered into the bathroom and make use of it.


When everything was ready W/we went out the back door to the parking

lot, myself walking a bit Frankensteinly as i lurch forward on sill stiff legs

and folding into the tiny driver's seat. she had me drive Her to a nearby

house where she keep a larger scale and more fully equipped dungeon.

There we were met by her Raven haired assistant. the two of them put me

into a short hemmed, frilly pink dress, rumba panties, a blonde wig and lacy

top socks and black slippers.. i was sent down to the Dungeon to wait...

What followed was the most shattering experience of my life in BDSM. one

that destroyed me  and made me realize that i was a slave.

Between the two of Them i was but into an arm Binder that pinioned my arms

way up behind my back. a short chain was clipped onto the leashing ring

of my collar and i was pushed over a horse. short hem flipped up and frilly

panties pulled down.

Using strap ons and dildos they took me again and again up by virgin ass.
and what was worse was the cruel and mocking words that They both used

to flay my ego. On and on  it went and i wept and begged and plead like i

had never done before.. hots tears falling from my eyes.lips trembling and

genuine fear in my voice..

it is something that i think i can never forget..






0 comments:

Post a Comment