Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Steps From A Novice by Rintin


First steps - notes from a novice:

I recently took my first steps into your world of Mistresses and their subs. I am sure these are really very small steps. I have hardly taken my socks off at the beach, let alone dipped my toes into the water at this point; the experience was mostly virtual and was very limited for practical reaons. Nonetheless, you could say that taking my socks of has been very difficult from a personal view, and just like going to the beach I am so excited to run into the water now and play!

Although I had been thinking about it for many years, my first experience has caught me by surprise. I had several expectations, some of these are now dispelled, some reinforced.

I was recently told about the Dominion and spent one or two days around the edges, learning the basic manners and some time observing.

So when I entered the Dominion on auction day, and within seconds I had three requests firing at me to enter the Slave auction, I was surpised to find myself quickly agreeing to be a participant. The speed of the requests, made me feel a bit like a deer caught in the headlights with only one inevitable oucome. I have come to learn over the last few days that in any case the Mistresses have a clever knack for coaxing their desired response in subtle and not-to-subtle ways, so perhaps the outcome was never in question. In any case, some initial questions from me turned into a hesitant maybe, and before I knew it, an agreement to join as a slave.

My weak ongoing bleats of protest weren't really all that sincere. By this time of course I was commited and equally nervous and excited. So after some more encourangement, important  advice to "suck it up", and my mind put at ease that the bidders would not dwell too much on my physical deficiences (virtual only of course) I found myself within minutes, naked in a cage wondering what could possibly be about to happen. On top of it, I had agreed to voice chat. How on earth did all that happen so quickly?

With some moral encouragement from a fellow slaves and an hour's wait I had time to settle down. The time flew by, my attention extremely heightened as I watched four of the other slaves go through their auction.

So when my time arrived to step up to the podium I took my position with a mixture of nerves, excitement and a real desire not to dissapoint. The nerves - having no idea what to expect. The excitement - of moving on in my own small way, and the desire not to dissapoint - reaising what an opportunity this was. My two reasons to be nervous, exposing some of my  peronsal thoughts in public, and using voice were expertly put at ease by the auctioneer and excitement began to outweigh any lingering fear. I was almost enjoying it!

The auction itself flew by - a few questions, some fairly personal. Made to sing a patriotic song (which turned into a personal highlight). And before I knew it, the auction was over and I headed to the winning bidder for the week who immediatley passed on to another Mistress for the week (which seemed to be a standard thing to do).

What to expect from the week? No idea at all. I wasn't higly reassured when a couple of Mistresses laughed off the proposal that I would be fine over the week. But in the end of course I was. What could possibly happen to me?

The week wasn't quite how I imagined it would be. But pleasurable all the same - the feeling of giving control to Mistress, aiming to responed to every request of hers. Practical reasons made it difficult to interact very much. I had an eagerness to be around and satisfy. There were some simple requests and errands. Nothing physical, generally much less demanding than I had expected or was prepared for. Although Mistress was much more authoratative than I had expected.

So, what of of the week? Of course this all a tiny start. I have learnt a lot and still so very little. I have picked up some basic manners and pointers. I still have the same mixture of nerves and excitement. I have been surprised by the feeling of giving control and wanting to please and by the lack of related physical activities. Most of all I am still looking forward to my swim just as much as ever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment