Saturday, September 25, 2010

Unexpected Water Play - Marcus

I’ve been wearing my CB 3000 chastity device for my Mistress for a while now and it’s slowly started to shape my mind into what and who I am, my pleasure is now for my Mistress’s pleasure, I find myself unlocked only for my Mistress's and also for my girlfriends use, and it’s a wonderful feeling.

These feelings were expected, but recently I’ve come across some rather unexpected side effects from being locked up, one of which is using the toilet.
I can no longer stand up to pee, in the fear of the CB causing a slight sprinkle effect.

Just recently my visiting the toilet has given me a new surprise. Not too long ago I had to make a sudden dash to the toilet - I was busting to go. Knowing that the CB can cause issues with a little spray I sat down as usual and released my urge to pee. It only took a fraction of a second to realize not all was right, as my piss jetted upwards towards my own face! And once you start it’s not easy to stop.

I tried to stop my sudden water feature from splashing my own face, but all I managed to do was to convert its arc into more of a garden sprinkler system. My own urine now not only spraying upwards but also outwards and everyway it possibly could. I soaked my hands, the lock the floor, part of the walls and between my - it went everywhere!
My poor old cock had somehow moved itself so the tip was pointing up at the top air vent of the cb3000 and once I started it was very hard to stop as I just totally pissed myself.

I eventually stopped and cleaned myself down as best I could, as I had no key to release myself and the really bad aspect of finding out about this sudden dreadful minefield was not within the safety of my house but a customer’s house I was visiting to repair their computer.
Was that an experience!

Later on that week I had a similar episode within my own home this time but the trajectory was almost perfect and I missed pissing into my own mouth by inches and I realized then that my life had changed to the possibility of this dangerous game of my unexpected water play.

This time I took it off cleaned the cb and myself down and realized where I was going wrong, I've not been using enough oil to allow my cock to slip into the cage fully but I have new found respect for this nasty device of obedience and chastity, and I now have a new dread of uncertainty of relieving myself, a new found respect for chastity, I've encountered this new threat and I’ve overcome it and will move on.

But one thing I’m sure of, it's no longer a novelty but something I need to accept and live with for this is the path I'm now on, I wear this not because I want too, I wear this because my Mistress requires me to wear it.

by Marcus Huxxely

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chastity belt too.

Post a Comment