Monday, September 20, 2010

Scandalous Confessions - Anon Domme

I am a twenty-seven-year-old female. I recently went out one night to an Sl club to dance. I go to this club quite often, so hit the dance floor. Out of nowhere, this girl, which happened to be very attractive, started im-ing me and trying to turn as she was telling me how hot I was. I was a little surprised by it, but I went with it just to at least give the club some fun for the night. Then, suddenly, there was a guy behind me that, at this point, I realize is her boyfriend. She shoved me up against him and got a hot voice chat going. So, I instantly knew they wanted to take me home. I have a boyfriend, and I have never had a threesome or been with a girl. They ended up being lost in the crowd after my bloody Sl crashed at one point. It just seems that after that night, I am more interested in being with a girl at least once. My boyfriend has no idea that I was hit on like that or that I am even curious about being with another female. For some reason, though, it really turns me on when I think about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment