Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Tied Up With Miss Zarita

After a long day at work and feeling the stress of it on my mind, I decide I will sit quietly at the Dominion courtyard and listen to some of the conversation quietly and let go of the day’s events.

Shortly after I arrive, Miss Zarita arrives and promptly asking, “which of you boys have voice?”

I meekly type, “I do Miss Zarita” knowing this could either be innocent fun or something much more.

“Alright Robb” she says with that delicious accent of Hers, “do you have some privacy?”

*gulp*

“Yes Miss Zarita” I answer. She has me strip in SL and real life for her and I do so quickly.

“Good boy, any toys?” Miss Zarita asks.

“No Miss Zarita, no toys” I answer, hoping I haven’t disappointed her. Having only ever served a sensual Mistress, we never played much with toys so this is new to me.

“Alright boy, then I want you to find some shoelaces, a ruler, some rope….” Miss Zarita’s list continues and sends me scrambling to find all that She is asking for. My heart panics…I don’t see any of these things! Wait, my dress shoes….i yank out the laces from one of my shoes. I find a ruler from a computer vendor…oh no! It’s plastic and all wobbly. Miss Zarita will kill me if I come back with this. I look through my desk further and find a hard wooden ruler…whew. Only finding the laces and the ruler I return to Miss Zarita in voice and let her know what I have found.

Miss Zarita has me tie the laces around my balls and wait semi-patiently for me to do so. I am feeling many emotions at this time: part embarrassment doing this in public with so many Miss’s and other subs around, some excitement at my first real session in fifteen years, and just general nervousness as I feel like I am starting all over again, I hope I don’t disappoint Her.

I announce I have tied my balls as She wishes and She tells me to begin stroking my cock for Her, then telling me to get down on the floor on all four’s, with my nose to the ground. I feel it happening. I feel myself dropping into subspace slowly, feelings I haven’t felt in so very long. I feel my heart race and tears well up in my eyes. I don’t let on this part, maybe She can feel me dropping, but I feel very emotional at this point. The other voices and text falls to the side for the most part. I hear Miss Zarita. Her commands filling my ear and things almost become a blur.

Miss Zarita tells me to recite the alphabet, backwards, and after each letter I am to spank my bum with the ruler. I begin with…Zed *spank*, Y *spank*, I am losing focus…dropping down deeper into subspace. I laugh at one point trying to find the letters. Miss Zarita asks, “you think this is funny boy?” and has me swat my balls several times. I don’t think it’s funny at all, I laugh because I think there is no way I think I will be able to finish, my mind can’t focus and I am struggling very hard to find the letters. I fear I will be here all night, starting over on the alphabet time after time. I struggle through the alphabet with several ball spanks with the ruler included. I feel the ache of all the cumulative spanks from the ruler as I neglected to notice the metal edge it had and felt very sore at this point, not to mention the several swats to my balls.

Miss Zarita then had me begin to stroke my cock for Her, reciting the mantra “I am a slut” with each stroke. I struggled with this. I don’t consider myself a slut and don’t seek sex for the sake of sex. It’s the power exchange that drives the very powerful sexual feelings for me. The words settle into the back recesses of my mind, encouraged by Miss Zarita and Miss Jade as well now.

I feel safe…so I focus on both their words, I let down my long guarded defenses and let their words enter my mind and say those words with conviction, “I am a slut”, Miss Jade saying to stroke 100 times, much faster. I do as She asks and feel my mouth dry, my heart racing, down so very deep now. I ride the edge now, bringing back memories of my Mistress of long ago. She would have me edge for what seemed hours. Miss Zarita asking me if I was ready to cum, teasing me that She would, then starting over her countdown. Letting me know I could cum when she reached five. She counted down...One….two…three…are you ready boy?......four…four and a half….then both Miss Zarita and Miss Jade say….TWO. Stroking more….right on the edge..breathless…counting down…begging to cum….over and over they countdown…then…one…two…three….four…FIVE..cum now boy!! I cum and feel the ache up to my stomach and down into my balls….riding it out as Miss Zarita tells me to keep stroking…don’t stop…I feel myself milking every drop out…then feeling the buzz as I feel myself getting hard again…Miss Zarita has me stroke myself for sometime after…hearing the very encouraging words from Miss Jade and Miss Zarita, I continue, till Miss Zarita has me stop and sends me away to get some water to drink.

I return and feel myself just spinning, breathless.

I see that Miss Zarita is afk, so I back away slightly from my previous spot directly in front of Her. I don’t want to be a nuisance, or seem too clingy, I move back again further in the event She is done with me. At the same time, I desperately seek and desire a little aftercare, even if it’s just to sit at Her side quietly.

She comes back and tells me to come sit by Her…no, not there…directly in front of her. My heart lifts and I sit in front of Her and I smile and we chat late into the night.

Thank You Miss Zarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment