Sunday, September 5, 2010

A peek in my bedroom window - anon

I find my way to the edge of my bed in the dark. I pull the blanket and the sheet up enough to slide between them, working my way over the the opposite side where you are bedded down on the floor below. My eyes adjust fairly quickly and I find the contours of your body. Before I have a chance to fret the lack of definition, as the universe answers another of my most humble requests, the moon finds it's way from under the clouds and beams through my bedroom window, illuminating one of my most prized possessions. You lay on your back, already sleeping, I cradle my head in my own bent arm laying on my side and watch your body at rest. Having seen it wound up and tense, muscle like rocks under the glistening skin of a thoroughbred, this is new to me. I enjoy it all the more knowing I will recall the image when I am working you over... giving you my undivided, bringing down my quirt mercifully on your body in areas so often overlooked by those who have not taken the time to get to know your needs, or penetrating you with the on again off again force of a maniac. I wander over your body like a topographical map of my personal playground. I make note of how you have carefully trimmed and shaved yourself to make and keep yourself presentable for me. I kept you up late on purpose and your need for sleep pays off as I am able to touch you without waking you. My fingers wander across your stomach and your body stirs but your mind stays in dream land... no doubt kneeling at my ethereal heels. I smile as a knead your spongy sleeping manhood with my fingers, walking two of them up and down your length, each "step" coming down on increasingly firm flesh until you are hard for me. I lay on my stomach, pushing my pillow to the side, my arm dropping to increase my reach as your involuntary erection has in fact lengthened the distance I wander with my hand. I drag my index and middle digits up and down your sex before straddling it like a pair of tiny legs. The sensitive apex between my fingers not touching your rigid shaft sends a message up my arm and down my body that has me pressing my own mound to the bed. As much as I know I could wake you, pull you up on the bed by the lead you obediently slipped over the post of my bed before you prepared yourself to sleep.. I don't. The thought of you wordlessly albeit sleepily kneeling between my thighs on the bed, one wrist clasped by your other hand behind your back, cock more awake than you are is enough... for the moment. I encircle you with my hand, thumb pressed to the tip, barring any liquid from escaping as I caress the sensitive underside of the cock I claim as mine with my fingertips. The change in your breathing directs my gaze away from your sex and up your body until my eyes meet yours. You lay perfectly still as I stroke you slowly and deliberately. My lips widen into a smile before parting, my tongue moving between to wet them before I speak " 199 Mississippi...... 198..... Mississippi... keep counting" As you dutifully pick up counting down the strokes aloud, minding my rhythm as not to make me feel rushed or guided in any way... two things are abundantly clear. As I have not told you that you would be cumming before I started, you find it highly unlikely that you will be allowed to release and you know that means It's going to be a very long night.

Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment