Monday, September 20, 2010

Bikini Wax - michme

Miss’s Bikini Wax

Miss is so beautiful, sometimes I forget just how much care goes into maintaining her beauty. She does tell me to do little things to help, like assisting her in the bath, dressing, brushing her hair and applying her make-up. I do enjoy helping Miss with every thing. She does many other things that I am not allowed to watch as she does them. She will ban me from the exercise room when she uses it. She has not said why, but it may be because so many exercises are not flattering to her. I do have to clean the room after she finishes. She also goes to the spa for things like mud baths, hair styling, and things she want pampered with that we are not equipped for here.

This was a bright sunny day that when Miss asked me “Pet, I feel generous to you today. Would you like to accompany me to get a bikini wax? I will even let you watch this time.”

The joy of seeing such a thing brings a tear to my eyes. “Why yes Miss, it would be my honor to accompany you. Does my dress suit you Miss for such and outing?”

Looking over her boy carefully she thinks on this for a bit then. “Pet, would you be so good as to go up to your room and put on the black lace panties, the white linen shirt, blue jeans and the shoes on your bed?”

“Yes Miss” I say to her as I scramble for the door. All is as she said and ready for me when I enter the room. The panties are very sexy black lace with a red butterfly lacing up the rear. Except these shoes are female black high heels in my size. I know Miss likes to keep me on the edge so I think nothing more of it and dress. With heels clicking I return to Miss, with a large smile she looks approvingly at me.

“Come Pet it is getting late.” She tells me as we go to the car and head to town. She is a good driver and we make good time getting to her spa. I help Miss from the car and we go inside. This facility is full of very beautiful ladies both the customers and the staff. Most of the staff seems very young and energetic running all over the place. She gives the receptionist her name and we sit and wait to be called.

A very cute young lady in a white smock, white high heels and hair pulled up comes to us and asks Miss to follow her. Miss asks if she is the one to do the waxing and the girl confirms that it is her. She wiggles her butt a little as we follow her to the room. It is hard not to watch this and I know it will excite me if I watch much more. When we enter the girl lets up pass and says she will leave us in private while Miss gets ready.

“Susan is it not?” Miss asked “if you are not embarrassed by this you may stay. I have no problem with nudity if you do not?’

“Thank you Miss I will stay then” Susan replied sweetly.

Miss turns to me, smiles very wickedly, looking at me from head to toe she pauses and then says “Pet…. Get undress now.”

“Miss….” Scrambling for the words that were not there and a hot blush rising over me, I heard her but did she mean what I think she is saying “I thought you said this was for you to get a wax?”

“I said accompany me, I did not say who was getting wax. And pet it is you” she said firmly.

I looked at Miss with her wicked grin, then the girl as she was turning red with her mouth open. I am blushing red to a level I have not felt in a long while. I knew it was not use other than to whimper “Yes Mistress” and comply.

The girl watched me with interest as if this is to be the first man she will see naked. First I unbuttoned and removed my shirt, neatly folded placed in a chair, then the high heel shoes. I looked at both ladies, gulped with the button on the jeans between my fingers. Slowly I unbutton knowing this is the time to make a show of me undressing. The zipper is slowly lowered, parting the jeans to reveal the black lace. I can hear the girls breathing change, a slight race to it as I peal down the jeans. The reveals the panties Miss requested, with my so very hard cock pushing against them. Stepping out of the jeans and placing them on the chair also. As I reach for the panties top Miss raises a finger.

“Not yet pet. Now hop up on the table face down.”

Relieved I quickly comply and wait as both ladies come near me. They do not speak for a bit they just look at my back, butt and the red lacing my panties. I feel someone run a finger up and down my back and across the lace panties.

“Susan, wax my pet from his neck to his toes. I do not wish to see a hair on pet below his neck. All are to be removed” she says with a snicker.

Laughing Susan questions her at the waxing of my balls. She tells Mistress that the skin on them is to thin for this heavy waxing. She does suggest that it might be better to shave them, unless you wanted me neutered. Mistress agreed to this and with that said she applies the wax then pats in the stripping sheet. It does not burn as much as I would have thought but it is still very hot. With a quick pull it starts. Biting my lips the tears come to me quickly. She starts at my neck and continues down. I am ever so thankful that I am not a hairy person but this still hurts a lot. It doesn’t take long till she is at the panties. Then she is down my legs to my ankles. My tears keep flowing as the pain hits me.

All that is left is my butt, pondering she turns to Miss “These are in the way can you have him remove them?”

“No he can not remove them Susan, but if you wish them gone then you can remove them. You have a choice to make; you can cut them away or pull them off him. It maters not to me as he will not be wearing them home when we are done here. They are yours to do with as you wish.”

Susan smiles, laughing, she thinks for a second. “I would like to keep them as a reminder of this day. To cut or pull, that is the question… I think since I am keeping them I want them intact.” With that she starts pulling them down. She smacks my butt “raise your ass Pet so I can get these off you. They are much too nice for you to have on.”

I rising a bit and they are gone from me and in this girl’s pocket. Laughing at me she continues to wax my butt. If I was not red from the blush I now am from the waxing.

“I think the back is done now, except for the tweezers look Miss” Susan tells my Miss.

“No, Susan, you did not do between his but cheeks. Spread your legs pet.”

“I do not normally get that close, but if you want this ok.”

With that said I feel the hot wax cover up to the edges of my ass hole and balls. She pats the pealing cloth in place. That hot wax in such a place makes me wince, taking in air and biting my lip I prepare for the peal. I can see stars in my eye as he removes the strips. With my back side done she starts to inspect every inch of skin with a light and her tweezers. She will pluck a few here and there that she sees. I have never felt this way with someone looking at me so closely. It is extremely embarrassing to have this done by her.

“Ok, pet roll over, Please”

A new rush of embarrassment is portrayed to this girl by me. Slowly I roll over revealing my average cock hard as a rock with… the pink bow Miss tied on it this morning. Miss told me much later that the girl’s eyes were so wide when she saw the bow and my cock. Resting on my raw back was any thing but pleasant. That pain was soon replaced with the hot wax and pull from this girl at my neck. Little by little she completed her task. Waxing and ripping my skin and hair from my body. When she got to the bow she stopped, moved my cock to the side and continued. My eyes are so red from crying now, but my cock is hard. She waxes all around me cock, moving it from side to side till I am void of hair. When done she move to my legs and feet. Then again with the light and tweezers she looks so close for hairs. She traces every inch of skin with them and stops to pluck a hair now and then. She knows my body better than I do. The embarrassment is very exciting as she looks at me.

When she is complete, even with the area around my cock she turns to Mistress and says “I guess all I have left is to shave his balls.” She spreads my legs wide and gets the shaving cream. I am about to panic as no one has had anything this sharp this close to my balls before. But she smiles sweetly to calm my fears. She pats the cream on my balls and waits a bit before pulling the skin and shaving. I do not know if she has done this before but she doesn’t cut me in this process. Even without all this my cock is still aching to cum and now with her playing with me balls. The urge is great to cum.

“Miss I have finished with the waxing now.” Susan tells Mistress “do you require anything more of me?”

Mistress looks me over, tapping her finger on the tip of my cock. “Hum this looks like it could use a bit of milking.”

“Can I remove the bow?” With that the bow was in this girls pocket along with my panties..

Miss laughs at this “Go ahead girl, touch it, play with it, suck it or sit on it, you earned it for a tip.”

Susan smiles and knows she will get a reward that is making her so very wet since we started. This has been exciting me so much that you would see pre cum on the head of my cock. She sees it also and leans down and licks it off me. That was the first nice thing this girl did to me since I entered this room. She then took all of me deep in her mouth. I could have cum in just that. She sucked me to near the edge. I have been hard so long now and it was very painful when she now touches my cock. Even with her warm mouth. “Miss I beg you can I cum?” I ask.

“Yes pet you may cum if she wishes you to.”

With that said I see and evil grin on her face and she tells Miss “I have had my fill of him.” And she drops my cock.

With that she bid good bye to Miss and me. Miss ordered me to dress and I was thankful the under wear was not here. When we got to the car Miss had me ride all the way home with my shirt open in the front wide, pants to my ankles and legs wide. She was smiling at my now very nude red skin.

This was a most exciting day. But one I do not wish to repeat in the near future. Miss said next time it may be an old ugly lady, or maybe a gay man. She laughs at these thoughts and my cock is still so hard.

The End… well for two to three weeks.
MichMe

1 comments:

chocomoonstar said...

hhahahahaha.. interesting story! a good laugh too.. i bet miss got you a surprise brazilian bikini wax huh?!

Post a Comment