Sunday, September 5, 2010

Short Anonymous confession Surprise

I confess that I rarely looked into her eyes. The muddy marbles she chose for her avatar never appealed to me. At some point I requested that she look into finding some better ones. The results proved unsatisfactory.

Often I joined her on shopping trips, attempting to convince her that her freebie style of dress did not match my own high fashion sense. We didn’t look right together when we arrived at Femdom affairs. She often wore the same outfit three days in a row, until I’d remind her to change.

I’d drop by her house and be astonished by the lack of imagination she showed in decorating it. Her home seemed a house, impersonal, devoid of color or charm.

The movies I liked, the books I read, she’d never heard of them. Our conversations grew shorter and shorter. Our time together seemed long and drawn out. After 30 minutes, I’d
Be exhausted.

She moaned appropriately at the right points in our torture sessions, but I never had any sense that she enjoyed them in real time. Occasionally I’d brush my hand against her pussy and tickle her labia All I saw in response were long drawn out oooohs and aaahs in the chat bar.

Finally, one day I put an end to my boredom and let her go. She didn’t seem surprised but she was disappointed to be asked to remove my name from her profile, to return the collar of consideration she wore.

“Can we still be friends, Miss” she asked. I noted with a moment of relief mixed with sadness that she’d quit calling me “Mistress” with unreasonable speed. “Oh sure” I replied.

We stayed in touch for at least a year. She often told me about her real life girl friend. The two of them moved in with her mother during one long spate of unemployment. She wanted to find others in the bdsm community where she lived, but the girlfriend had no interest in meeting others. When she described their intimate times together, she only said, “We take turns doing things to one another.” What things they did was left to my imagination.

Towards the end of that year she began to speak of marriage plans. I love weddings. I listened with interest to the arrangements. Her girlfriend had very definite likes and dislikes. Remembering how little my former sub had cared about appearances, it did not surprise me that she was letting her girlfriend make most of the decisions.

When the talk turned to the wedding gown, she said she was going to match her tux vest to the colors the bride had selected for her boquet. “Oh, “I said with some disappointment.” You’re not going to both be brides? Both wear dresses?”


There was a long silence and then I saw the words appearing in text. “But I am a man, Miss, why would I wear a dress.”

“What?” I screeched, “ a MAN?

“I thought I told you,” she typed back.

“No”, I answered slowly, “you.. never… did… tell me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment